• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Where to get good durians

FUNCHOI

Alfrescian
Loyal
As this is a reliable forum, kindly recommend where to get good durians at good prices now?
Thanks!

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leisure world have, just produce your phone with log in sammy boy account to enjoy 50%discount :biggrin:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
As this is a reliable forum, kindly recommend where to get good durians at good prices now?
Thanks!

I get the taxi uncle to let me alight along BKE near Mandai Road exit, bash through the undergrowth a bit, armed with two torchlights, a gunny sack. 4am. Wait and listen for the durian to drop and fastest hand first. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

FUNCHOI

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leisure world have, just produce your phone with log in sammy boy account to enjoy 50%discount :biggrin:

heehee, last time, enjoyed the Durian Fest at RWS.
now, never extend membership.
not invited.
LW dont have leh. Never mind, tonite, i go Geylang or
Balestier blindfolded heehee.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I get the taxi uncle to let me alight along BKE near Mandai Road exit, bash through the undergrowth a bit, armed with two torchlights, a gunny sack. 4am. Wait and listen for the durian to drop and fastest hand first. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Then someone in camouflage uniform & a rifle will shout " HALT who goes there?"....your reply " durian, durian"....then sentry check code book....you RUN , ha ha ha ha

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go to Orchard Rd, sit under where the good durian tree used to grow below Ion and wait overnight for the good durians to drop.

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• mangobanner+3.jpeg
    mangobanner+3.jpeg
    25.1 KB · Views: 629

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Don't forget the hard hat hoh.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro,
*touch wood*
So far my Liew Lian collection trips are smooth sailing :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Can bag about 4 to 5 of them, bitter and ChooChee grades :smile::smile::smile:

There is another durian source, I wonder if it is fenced off or out of bounds....Island Country Club Road off Upper Thomson....before the main building, on the way there, are drain trees left over from the days, when Indian rubber workers live there in the past....my relative like you, desperado for durians, use to go there & pick & the places in Mandai too...

SICC Road...use to pick durians from there, when young...that is why I can tell you the history...

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal

If you carry big parang no need fastest hand also can

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
There is another durian source, I wonder if it is fenced off or out of bounds....Island Country Club Road off Upper Thomson....before the main building, on the way there, are drain trees left over from the days

thanks for the location bro :p:p:p