• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goh chok tong: I can see an avalanche of social issues coming

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess when war and poverty comes, you will be the first person to run away from Singapore. Or if you can't run away, you will be the first person to join the Kempeitai to continue living the same good life.

His profile pic sums it all, go watch Bruce Lee's 1972 Fists of Fury to know about the character in his avatar and is very apt to all the nonsense he is spewing.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wooden Go is now singing " I can see clearly now, the Lee is gone", " I can see all obstacles in the way"....wahh! so good, " what a different, the day make"....ha ha ha ha

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I guess when war and poverty comes, you will be the first person to run away from Singapore. Or if you can't run away, you will be the first person to join the Kempeitai to continue living the same good life.

Ah Gong once worked for the Kempeitai. When he passed on, hundreds of thousands of people queued up to pay their last respects and gave him a hero's send-off. The Malay Regiment fought to the last man against the Japs, but till today, nobody knows any of their names other than Lt. Adnan.

So what's wrong with joining the Kempeitai?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I support anyone if they can promise us a high standard of living, good education, good jobs, money, security and a good future for the children. I have no issue with such a government arbitrarily arresting supposed commie bastards and bankrupting opposition jerkoffs who try to disrupt the good work of our government. And most of the voters feel the same way.

Cursing us for voting PAP will only further convince us that you are irrational and unreliable, and we will be more resolved to vote for PAP in the coming GE.

to experience irrationality and mass hysteria like these people,vote for opposition!!!

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wooden Go is now singing " I can see clearly now, the Lee is gone", " I can see all obstacles in the way"....wahh! so good, " what a different, the day make"....ha ha ha ha

[video=youtube;KSuB4t3q_dA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSuB4t3q_dA[/video]

nato33

Alfrescian
Loyal
What Lau Goh is really saying is ..." Heng arh. My time over liao. Now Old Man no more here, I can act blur and let Ah Loong hop the bomb. He kena jialat jialat in GE2016 is good for me as he makes my era look good"

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP doesn't know how to handle social media. Once, they could do as they please and then use the mass media to feed junks to sinkees. Now sinkees are exposed to alternate views on the internet and that is spread by social media.

I suspect that a version of Great Wall of China is coming.

WE WANT FREEDOM NOW, BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!

[video=youtube;M6NxpzLLz-s]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6NxpzLLz-s[/video]

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Chickens are coming home to Roost for the PAP!
An avalanche of social issues that will be IRREVERSIBLE sounds similiar to the 'no amount of engineering' is going to solve the flooding "ponding' problems in Singapore. Frequent breakdowns in MRT and goof ups in the various ministries are just symptoms of governance neglect. In short the PAP has been sleeping on the job for decades and have run out of ideas!!!!!

All the problems are due to the cockups of PAP policies from eons ago; "Stop at 2" resulted in severe demographic changes leading to the floodgates of FTs and instant citizens creating social impacts of tsunami proportions. In just 30 short yrs, the current FTs would cause an even greater old age problem that cannot be solved simply by bringing in more FTs on a limited red dot island.

Fixing opposition and imprisoning a 16 yr old boy reeks of OVERKILL from a totally insecure leadership grasping at power at all costs.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Fixing opposition and imprisoning a 16 yr old boy reeks of OVERKILL from a totally insecure leadership grasping at power at all costs.

Bro,
the MIW had already lost the moral authority to govern, let the rot set in and I say the sycophants are doing a damn good job at running PAP down from within :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ah Gong once worked for the Kempeitai. When he passed on, hundreds of thousands of people queued up to pay their last respects and gave him a hero's send-off. The Malay Regiment fought to the last man against the Japs, but till today, nobody knows any of their names other than Lt. Adnan.

So what's wrong with joining the Kempeitai?

These people was not informed properly that many of their ancestors, least it be , sons, brothers, sisters, fathers, mothers, uncles, etc...were slaughtered by the Kempatai when they arrived here & our Chinese people at the Nanjing Massacre & all the atrocities committed in China.

These people who attended are from all the "members" branches, very likely given good food & drinks & other incentives, there maybe a sprinkling of others, who out of respect went....in short, an orchestrated outpouring of support, like those we see from Hitler time to Mao's & to today's North Korea...

The Kempatai is not your NTUC....they kill people....that is the different!

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1) Saya tak boleh cakup Melayu, so if you like me, can begin @ 1:00 of video.

2) When the LEEder does wrong somebody must tell him.

3) We need a strong Opposition to be a mirror so that Lightning can see its face and know that it's farking ugly.

4) In politics, you get cursed, even after you die. So Lightning farktards better used to it or get lost.

5) With a relatively enlightened attitude when compared to Lee Old Fart, Mathathir looks very healthy at 90 plus :biggrin:

[video=youtube;mNPLDFj1tJE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mNPLDFj1tJE[/video]

3)

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Same like you with the property crash crystal ball right? TDSR was the biggest warning that the property market would crash and you just added some mumbo jumbo financial market theories into the mix and say "I told you so".

TDSR was a reaction to our downgrade by moodys

jw5

Loyal
I find the woman in glasses and white t-shirt very pretty. You can see her again in 1:40 of the video. Anyone agrees with me or knows who she is? :p

to experience irrationality and mass hysteria like these people,vote for opposition!!!