• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Time for English bastards to return stolen treasures to Chinese

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U really hit the nail on the head. Its the same with the chinese treasures in ang mor lands. As far as I am concerned. The ang mors can keep it as the commies will just destroy it. If want to see these treasures can always view it at the ang mor museums. If remain with the commies sure get destroyed like before.

Return to Egypt for fuck? Those retarded Muslims will destroy it in future just like how they have destroyed the historical treasures in Afghanistan and Iraq.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
stealing are thieves. If the local destroyed their own NOT for us to comment.

How you can let thieves keep treasures or even safe guard it? Bullshit.

For those treasures that was taken by force, looting, murder destroy the city before the leave are illegal and shameful.

U really hit the nail on the head. Its the same with the chinese treasures in ang mor lands. As far as I am concerned. The ang mors can keep it as the commies will just destroy it. If want to see these treasures can always view it at the ang mor museums. If remain with the commies sure get destroyed like before.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it is Chinese treasures. the White Men don't have the rights to put them on display at their museums. the Chinese Communists have the rights to demand them back and do whatever they want to them, even destroying them.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are correct. If those 2 idiots let rapist screwed their spouses and have babies and they are the fathers?

it is Chinese treasures. the White Men don't have the rights to put them on display at their museums. the Chinese Communists have the rights to demand them back and do whatever they want to them, even destroying them.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why should the angmo return those ancient artifacts to China ? China can copy those ancient artifacts and put in their own museums!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Glad the English looted China's treasures. At least they are now safe in private collectors' musuems or in the British museums. If they were still in China, they would have been destroyed by the Japs or the Reds during the Cultural Revolution.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Glad the English looted China's treasures. At least they are now safe in private collectors' musuems or in the British museums. If they were still in China, they would have been destroyed by the Japs or the Reds during the Cultural Revolution.

using your logic, I take your family's heirloom by force, my reason for taking your heirloom is that you would have destroyed it, at least it is now safe with me. see how stupid your logic is.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
using your logic, I take your family's heirloom by force, my reason for taking your heirloom is that you would have destroyed it, at least it is now safe with me. see how stupid your logic is.

If my family is that unstable, I would thank you for taking it away by force so that this treasure can be preserved for posterity. It's a pity we could not move the entire city of Nineveh or Timbuktu to the Louvre or the British museum before their relics were destroyed.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If my family is that unstable, I would thank you for taking it away by force so that this treasure can be preserved for posterity. It's a pity we could not move the entire city of Nineveh or Timbuktu to the Louvre or the British museum before their relics were destroyed.

it's your god damn heirloom, only you and your family have the rights to hold on to it, and you can eat it, fuck it or destroy it. whatever.

the logic of thanking those White Men for "safekeeping" the war booty / treasures is totally ridiculous. the war booty must be returned to China with no conditions. if they bought certain treasures in unusual circumstances then, they still should return them back to China out of goodwill or the China could buy back the treasures.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it's your god damn heirloom, only you and your family have the rights to hold on to it, and you can eat it, fuck it or destroy it. whatever.

the logic of thanking those White Men for "safekeeping" the war booty / treasures is totally ridiculous. the war booty must be returned to China with no conditions. if they bought certain treasures in unusual circumstances then, they still should return them back to China out of goodwill or the China could buy back the treasures.

You are very naive. If you don't have the means to protect it, then it ain't yours.

Why the hell do you think the late LKY was so insistent on building a strong SAF, which he called "the cornerstone of Singapore's success" ?

jw5

Loyal
Wow. Your parents certainly brought you up to be a piece of shit.

Like I told you before in this forum when you were using a different moniker - pity the people who have to deal with your children. :rolleyes:

You are very naive. If you don't have the means to protect it, then it ain't yours.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why the hell do you think the late LKY was so insistent on building a strong SAF, which he called "the cornerstone of Singapore's success" ?

when the enemy comes calling, we should just follow LKY's ww2 example, just go with the flow and be a traitor to Singapore so that we can have a good life.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come the commies have the right to destroy the chinese treasure? Isnt it for the chinese people to decide? N please chinese commies r a foreign influence. Might as well get rid of them.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How come the commies have the right to destroy the chinese treasure? Isnt it for the chinese people to decide? N please chinese commies r a foreign influence. Might as well get rid of them.

When was the last time Chinese people decided anything? China does not believe in referendums and general elections. Mao already decreed that political power comes from the end of a gun barrel, not winning elections.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
when the enemy comes calling, we should just follow LKY's ww2 example, just go with the flow and be a traitor to Singapore so that we can have a good life.

The country doesn't think he is a traitor. On the contrary, he is a hero. And vast majority of the people agree.
lky-cortege-leaves.jpg

ST_20150404_ZAINSIGHT04_1203117e.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
this dictator has planned his last wish installed nepotism to do it for him. But alas, he was not here to witness that his son installed children to lineup under the rain to send him off.

Incompetent breeds incompetent.

The country doesn't think he is a traitor. On the contrary, he is a hero. And vast majority of the people agree.
lky-cortege-leaves.jpg