• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

20 most powerful passports in the world

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you can buy this online.

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and it's extremely easy for tiongs to get sinkie passports. the national id number (as opposed to passport number) starts with 7, indicating a latter number among the sg population with citizenship. most of the sbf members here should start with 1, if they are old enough to collect their cpf balance. :p

image.jpg

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
very soon singapore passports will be banned all over the world because there are many tiongs and pinoys got their Singapore passports and with these passports they travel to other places to cheat and to commit crimes.
so very soon, international community will ban singapore passports

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i'm ashamed to be no 18 but its a nice number. But i'm pissed that i need a visa to get into Russia whereas Thais do not need to.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A passport is nothing more than a document that facilitates travel between two countries, but obviously some deluded Sinkies are immensely grateful to have the red Sinkie passport and view it as a source of patriotic pride. :rolleyes:

sam heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
What does this power bring? no need to apply visa? long visa? better smile from custom people? discount for goods and services?