• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jackie Chan Talks about His Sex Adventures

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, I've seen HK girls scolding gwailos angrily for trying to hit on them. Either ham sup lo (咸湿佬) or ma lat lo (麻甩佬).

It's ironic that hongkies doesn't have Pinkerton syndrome like sinkies.....even though both were colonies and HK right up to 1997......come to think of it even Macau doesn't seem to have this disease....
Could it be another legacy of LKY who likes to butter up to Angmos?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's ironic that hongkies doesn't have Pinkerton syndrome like sinkies.....even though both were colonies and HK right up to 1997......come to think of it even Macau doesn't seem to have this disease....

Comparatively, much fewer SPGs in HK and Macau (you can see some of them in Lan Kwai Fong). I think it's their strong sense of Chinese cultural nationalism. During colonial times, many HKers actually refer to themselves as “我地中国人” (we Chinese) as a kind of prideful defiance against Brit rule.

S'poreans never had that kind of pride in their 'native' culture cos we're an unnatural nation, a hotch-potch of various ethnic groups coming together, first under Brits, under Japs, then M'sian Federation, then independence.

Ironically, now that HKers under Chinese rule again and are being swamped by mainlanders, they want to differentiate themselves by identifying themselves as “香港人”.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course not!! She was a virgin when she married Chris.

My info is that Fann slept with Jackie, but Pan Lingling did not.

Anyway, JC didn't think much of our local actresses. Probably because Fann was like a dead fish in bed, and Lingling rejected him.:smile:

Jackie Chan: S'porean actresses need to work harder
blank.gif
In Singapore recently to promote his latest film, "Shinjuku Incident", Hong Kong celebrity Jackie Chan, 54, had only praises for the female co-stars, popular Chinese actresses Fan Bing Bing, 28, and Xu Jing Lei, 35.

According to a report in the Shin Min Daily News, he told reporters during a press conference how impressed he was with the actresses' performance.
The actor, who seemed to be in a genial mood, also let slip the comment that in comparison, Singapore actresses still "need to work harder".

When pressed by reporters present if that meant local actresses "are not hardworking enough", the actor did not disagree, but refused to comment on whether he was referring to any one in particular.

Special attention showered on co-star?

To further cement his high opinion of his Chinese co-stars, Jackie also commented how actresses in China were not afraid of hardship and could endure all types of "suffering and pain" during filming.

He cited the example of how both actresses were both able to memorise and speak their lines in Japanese fluently, even though they did not understand a word of the language.

He said: "Even though I'm fluent in Japanese, I still needed to rely on notes pasted everywhere to help me remember my dialogue!"

Reports in tabloids overseas have also alleged that Jackie showered special attention on Fan during filming, and that he had given her more scenes in the film.

Jackie dismissed these allegations by saying: "No scenes were added, I was only joking!"

He revealed that there was actually an intimate bed scene with Fan, which had to be cut as the film was too long.

Who is he referring to?

The article from the Chinese daily also speculated if Jackie was referring to a particular local actress he had worked with before.

Jackie had previously co-starred with two local actresses - actress Pan Ling Ling in the 1993 movie, "Crime Story", as well as Fann Wong in the 2003 Hollywood blockbuster, "Shanghai Knights".

Other than in movies, local actress Ong Ai Leng has also appeared opposite Jackie in an advertisement.

Was he referring to any one of them?

When asked for a response to Jackie's comments, Ling Ling, who played a psychologist in the film, laughed and said: "I remember working on the film for only five to six days. My role was so small, how would one be able to see the effort I put in?"

The veteran actress defended her colleagues, saying they were just as hardworking when filming overseas.

"Fann Wong is an example of someone who puts in a lot of effort in her work, as does Yvonne Lim. I am definitely also one of them." she said.

She continued: "Regarding whether one can endure hardship, it may also be limited by how physically strong the person is."

Ling Ling further defended the work of local actresses by saying that sometimes their 'effort' might not be immediately obvious, especially when it was a role that did not require action scenes.

Both Ai Leng and Fann could not be reached for comment. They are currently filming overseas.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A lot of sinkie chinese are chinese dogs and probably not only to ang mohs but to all non chinese. Chinese dog syndrome.

Comparatively, much fewer SPGs in HK and Macau (you can see some of them in Lan Kwai Fong). I think it's their strong sense of Chinese cultural nationalism. During colonial times, many HKers actually refer to themselves as “我地中国人” (we Chinese) as a kind of prideful defiance against Brit rule.

S'poreans never had that kind of pride in their 'native' culture cos we're an unnatural nation, a hotch-potch of various ethnic groups coming together, first under Brits, under Japs, then M'sian Federation, then independence.

Ironically, now that HKers under Chinese rule again and are being swamped by mainlanders, they want to differentiate themselves by identifying themselves as “香港人”.

This chinese dog chinese uncle tom syndrome of sinkie chinese have to stop i suspect the chinese uncle tom syndrome is strongest in sinkie chinese.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
The other Media cock lady was Pang Ling Ling when she was much younger
today she's an auntie liao!!

All or most actress acting with teeko Jackie would have a one night stand!
Otherwise she'll be out the next day!

like zhang yi mou

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Good point. Now it makes me wonder where all that talk about Asian Values by that old fuck Lee Kuan Yew had led to, all fucked up or its just a bloody myth created by him to con stupid sinkies into submission. This Lee Kuan Yew fella seriously 早死早好 for everyone.