• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Jackie Chan Talks about His Sex Adventures

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jackie can confidently say that he has lived a life filled with adventure, passion, and risks. Being a performer enabled him to travel a lot since his youth.

Jackie shared that he once had a passionate love affair with a disfigured dance hostess in the 1970s. After their first meeting, the two never met again until two years later, when the woman suddenly contacted Jackie, wanting to see him. The hostess and Jackie remained in contact for the next few months, but it was always the hostess who would contact him first as she refused to leave Jackie her contact number.

One night, Jackie requested the hostess to meet him at his home, and she reluctantly agreed. Although it was in the middle of the night, she wore sunglasses and gloves. She did not turn on the light. She then took off her glasses and told Jackie that her face was disfigured when she failed to commit suicide two years earlier. When the woman met with Jackie again the following night, Jackie immediately hugged her.

“I held onto her on the bed, and I could feel that she had burn scars all over her body. At that time, I only had one thought in my mind — and that was I could not say no to her. I don’t want her to think that I was like the others who looked down on her.” Jackie and the woman never met again after that night, but he would always remember her beauty.

Jackie shared another interesting incident — when he was 20 years old, he was on a flight to Australia and could not communicate properly due to his poor English. However, a young male flight attendant was willing to help him. When they stopped by Indonesia, the flight attendant also went to Jackie’s hotel room to chat. The flight attendant praised Jackie’s strong physique and touched his thighs. Jackie immediately cried, “No!” and pushed the man out the door. The man said, “Just one kiss!” and Jackie said, “No! No! No!”

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Heard he is a popular customer of Bangkok's bath houses, a generous tipper.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heard he is a popular customer of Bangkok's bath houses, a generous tipper.

I'm sure he is though the confirmed ones I know of are Alan Tam, Eric Tseng, Nat Chan and gang.
The were regulars of the once famous Atami and the girls showed me photos taken with them during their visits....

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I'm sure he is though the confirmed ones I know of are Alan Tam, Eric Tseng, Nat Chan and gang.
The were regulars of the once famous Atami and the girls showed me photos taken with them during their visits....

he he he he he yes indeed, seen photos smoking pot too

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm only interested to find out his Shanghai Knights adventures.

163192_full.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Teeko Jackie's lanjiao been inside the Cheebyes we ordinary folks can only dream about.
He is one hell of a fucker.....

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even handsome Hugh Grant and Charlie Sheen call chicken.....much less an ugly Jackie

very strange. Jackie, i thought he can have many free cheebye.
Last time he came to Malaysia to shot movie.
I think he has eaten many Malaysia and Singapore cheebye.
Zoey Tay, Fann Wong, and another lady, i forgot, mediacorp artist, just recovered from Cancer

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
very strange. Jackie, i thought he can have many free cheebye.
Last time he came to Malaysia to shot movie.
I think he has eaten many Malaysia and Singapore cheebye.
Zoey Tay, Fann Wong, and another lady, i forgot, mediacorp artist, just recovered from Cancer

The other Media cock lady was Pang Ling Ling when she was much younger
today she's an auntie liao!!

All or most actress acting with teeko Jackie would have a one night stand!
Otherwise she'll be out the next day!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

WTF is Atami? So what's hot today? Comeon alan tam, eric were hot like what 10 years ago? What's hot today?

Teeko Jackie's lanjiao been inside the Cheebyes we ordinary folks can only dream about.
He is one hell of a fucker.....

If jackie was an ang moh would he be a teeko? You know just change his race around? I understand that ang moh teekos are not called teekos unlike chinese teekos.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WTF is Atami? So what's hot today? Comeon alan tam, eric were hot like what 10 years ago? What's hot today?

If jackie was an ang moh would he be a teeko? You know just change his race around? I understand that ang moh teekos are not called teekos unlike chinese teekos.

Atami was THE soapy massage back then in BKK along petchuri road.
I think Alan was famous like 20 years ago.....
No idea who is hot now....

I dunno the exact english word to describe teeko....
Amorous? Sex fiend? Anyone can help?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Atami was THE soapy massage back then in BKK along petchuri road.
I think Alan was famous like 20 years ago.....
No idea who is hot now....

I dunno the exact english word to describe teeko....
Amorous? Sex fiend? Anyone can help?

No la i am not asking about the english version of the word teeko and i suspect you know what i am asking. I am asking were jackie a white person would he be called teeko a lecher or something more honorable like romantic.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No la i am not asking about the english version of the word teeko and i suspect you know what i am asking. I am asking were jackie a white person would he be called teeko a lecher or something more honorable like romantic.

Kns you and your race card again.
Yes I missed the word....should be lecher.