• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Alvin Tan's education on getting a girl for sinkie shit lonely losers

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
11026293_607525312717543_841496651013012787_n.jpg

friend: "So, them bitches gotta play the game by your rules."

Alvin Tan: Well, I wouldn't put it in such harsh terms, but yes that's how I roll. I think I have enough bargaining power to set some terms on my side, unlike most romantically-inexperienced guys who would do anything to simply get a girlfriend or have sex. I'm not handsome, tall, rich, or terribly caring, and perhaps my only advantage is youth and my ability to charm girls with my words and actions.

Ivy will still have a special place in my heart, but for me to put my life on hold indefinitely, stop being myself, stop dating, and merely think about her daily, all just to secure her ego and feelings for no pay-off in return seems too irrational even for a lovesick me. Life has to go on. She wasn't willing to sacrifice anything anyway to reunite, preferring to indulge in theoretical fantasies about how we can come together again in the "future."

I'd say, I can't wait anymore. Life must go on.

Why smart guys are a rebel?? and dumbfucked losers are yes ball-less man?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He's right you know. There are many daft (usually nerdy) Sinkie men who marry their first girlfriend, usually within two years of them first dating. They are already making plans according to a strict time schedule early on in the relationship: where to buy a flat, which hotel/restaurant to pick for wedding dinner, where to go for honeymoon etc.

Then these same men wonder why they're being reduced to household chore assistants and errand boys at a suburb mall on the weekends. Precious, sacrosanct weekends after a hectic week of work. I hope the legal vagina was worth the sacrifice. :biggrin:

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://www.facebook.com/alvintan.yolo/posts/604535659683175

Ooi Wan Mei : You really have a thing for girls, with 'v" in the name.
Like · Reply · 6 · April 14 at 8:16am · Edited

Alvin Tan 陈杰毅 : I know right! There was an Eva I dated in Raffles, the Ivy before this Ivy (NUS days), the Vivian before this Vivian (MAS stewardess now), the famous Vivian (#Alvivi), Veronica (the kissing girl on the beach... picture was deleted too, because some of you jerks called her fat), and now this Ivy (the girl whose censored picture I had to delete because of her friend in Malaysia telling her her story was exposed here)... Not to mention my workplace there's an Olivia whom I always chat with and share all my private stuff with.
Girls with names with V rock!
Like · 3 · April 14 at 8:06am

Sharon Lai : V for vagina....sure Alvin syiok one lah...lol
Like · 3 · April 14 at 10:45am