• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ken Sun called Goh Meng Seng a chirping cricket

brocoli

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.facebook.com/gohmengseng.freedom/posts/10205519789567298?

Ken Sun said:
Rolling stone gathers no moss. How true! In recent mths, more of his type jumped ship again. Aspiring "politicians" with no perseverence are like chirping crickets that hop from place to place to wherever their screechings can be heard the loudest. But may the good Lord bless them for expanding so much energy to the amusement of others. And as they are usually harmless, let's let them be!!

Goh Meng Seng said:
Sometimes I don't blame those who jump ship. It takes two hands to clap. I always look at both sides of the coin.

Good leaders will be able to keep their talents while mediocre ones will keep losing their people. That's basic management skills to begin with.

If there is only one or two who leave the ship and they are just ordinary members to the party with little public profile, that can be excused. But if the party consistently suffered a loss of important key personnel, then I say something must be terribly wrong with the management and leadership. No ifs or buts.

As I have written here on my FB. The contest of politics is about quite a few things and that includes Talents, management competency, sustainability and Consistency etc etc. In business world, if you cannot keep your top talents in your company, you will definitely face decline or even annihilation. In politics, you will definitely be marginalized totally into irrelevance.