• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Look what i have gotten today!!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
DrChee_zpsnkueuuv6.jpg

" One time a SDP member told me that once they got into power, they are going to take the key and open every cupboard and search out all the information on the govt spending, to find out what those motherfuckers had been doing with all those money." Amos Yee.

FUCK PAP!!!!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
DrChee_zpsnkueuuv6.jpg

" One time a SDP member told me that once they got into power, they are going to take the key and open every cupboard and search out all the information on the govt spending, to find out what those motherfuckers had been doing with all those money." Amos Yee.

FUCK PAP!!!!

I don't trust a man who bit the hand that feeds him.

Teacher ( good ) , thinker ( good ) , rebel ( bad )... why ?

I would rather prefer Teacher ( good ), thinker ( good ) , leader ( good ) ... Why not ?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I don't trust a man who bit the hand that feeds him.

Teacher ( good ) , thinker ( good ) , rebel ( bad )... why ?

I would rather prefer Teacher ( good ), thinker ( good ) , leader ( good ) ... Why not ?

who gives fuck shit what you think?? go fuck yourself!!!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This book is about various people (who holds various position in respectable jobs and life) giving their views about Dr Chee..Who he is and what type of person he is to them..

Anyway, i am happy to get this book and wish him and his party the best.. I am happy that my purchase will help him for the campaign in the coming election..

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This book is about various people (who holds various position in respectable jobs and life) giving their views about Dr Chee..Who he is and what type of person he is to them..

Anyway, i am happy to get this book and wish him and his party the best.. I am happy that my purchase will help him for the campaign in the coming election..

who gives fuck shit what you think?? go fuck yourself!!!!

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another Pinky ........maybe colours do cause undue agitation in some lower life forms ......and if anyone can "go fuck yourself" ......proves my point - a nematode. Dear self-propagating worm Tonychat (please forgive me, worms, this is literal), do try a dose of those deworming stuff they feed dogs. May help in your instance .....
DrChee_zpsnkueuuv6.jpg

FUCK PAP!!!!

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SDP is the only party fighting for the return of our CPF........I sure vote one.........:p

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SDP is the only party fighting for the return of our CPF........I sure vote one.........:p

of course man..they are the only true opposition party..unlike the one who just keep quiet even though they are MPs.