• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

The Government will continue to provide policies that benefit Singaporeans

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Government will continue to provide policies that benefit Singaporeans -

Bwahahahahahahaa... As much as I admire your optimism, Tan CJ, Aljunied GRC is set to be another Hougang. For your 170 odd enthusiastic supporters, I dread to say you'll have to encourage them to move to your ward :smile::smile::smile:

Turn into a slum like Hougang? That is terrible! :eek:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: The Government will continue to provide policies that benefit Singaporeans -

Turn into a slum like Hougang? That is terrible! :eek:

Slum? Oh no! LHL, please come and stand in AJ-GRC and prevent AJ-GRC from becoming a slum! :eek::eek::eek:

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I've never heard such a load of bull in all my life. :rolleyes:

Thanks to the PAP, you have heard it now. Please give a prayer of thanks to our father in heaven.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Tan Chuan-Jin is the type of person who would have no qualms setting up a militarist 'Christian Taliban' govt if he were to become the PM.
Maybe he's the babyface to the Christian fundies who constitute much of the PAP's support base.

'Staying Focused on our Families' - Sharing at Focus on the Family Singapore's Partnership Dinner, 30 May 2013
https://www.facebook.com/notes/tan-...-the-family-singapores-partne/550701134972666

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SINGAPORE: The Government will continue to provide policies that benefit Singaporeans - regardless of who they vote for.

<< Snip >> Deleted << Snip >>

When asked about the ruling party's strategy to win Aljunied GRC back in the next election, he said that has to be worked out. However, he stressed that the Government's responsibilities remain the same.

Mr Tan said: "Our work as the Government doesn't stop because here in Aljunied, every Singaporean matters. And for policies that we need to continue, we will tweak, adjust, change, or strengthen it - that work continues whether you have a General Election or not. And whether you're in an opposition ward or a PAP ward, we will continue working and I think that's something we are focused on."

<< Snip >> Deleted << Snip >>

[video=youtube;24iC4uMyEyM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=24iC4uMyEyM[/video]

11075244_746450025473088_4356064289597289767_o.jpg

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This boy soldier is trying to become the cabinet's clown-in-chief even without making an effort.
This is the guy who was so overwhelmed by his MOM job that he's got to be given an easier job.
In his recent interview, he said he was surprised by the enormity of the areas encompassing the ministry.
This is the guy who allowed companies till 2016 to voluntarily issue pay slips to their employees -
when even small workshops in Geylang were already issuing WEEKLY pay slips to their staff even in the 1960s.