• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Hundreds of local men fell for sex scam

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is proof that sinkies are hopeless and will go the way of the dodo bird.

Nope. Real stupidity comes from being hopeful, brimming with hope and hoping against hope. The consequence is a lack of discernment.

That is the exact description of PAP supporters these days.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This kind of advert is good for our forummer Buikia who lost his virginity to old prostitute and now he wanted to buy a virgin wife.
what a poor bastard

I only want a wife for one night. Five dollars is all my mother allows me to spend. :wink:

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have to pay for sex in almost all situations. Rape is the only exception I can think of where you don't need to pay for sex.

Rape?? U nuts or what? If caught u pay heavily. If not caught u will always be on edge and u can't relax as u don't know when u r gotta get caught as the victim is still alive!

Suarez

Alfrescian
Loyal
You ARE stupid.

Using shit clones, clones for flaming to confront me? I don't or hardly zap shit clones. When i zap your regular high power clone (s), u will know that the hunter becomes the hunted. :biggrin:

One of your regular clones has 5XXX points. :biggrin: