• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

I challenge oppie supporters here to walk the talk. Bail Anus Yee out!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your "Ah Gong" love you deep deep: *Muark*

Lee+Kuan+Yew+Standard+Chartered+Singapore+57SWMyY1_2xl.jpg

Who will bail him out of hell? He's roasting like a piece of well done bak kwa now. :biggrin:

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not you go and forgive your mother's phua chee buy for selling it openly to your PAP masters to earn you some pocket money for years.

I truly "forgive" your mother for foistering something like yourself into this world. Instead of just flushing you away.

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
KopiO, from the above quote I can detect you are not a Christian. You are definitely not one. Too many giveaways. Looking at your earlier quote below, is also a dead giveaway.

Your very loving emperor loves to imprison ppl. His son the clown prince has taken a penchant to doing so. You? Where do you stand?

Be forewarned... Your answer will determine whether you are really a Christian!
First you forgive.

Now you can detect Chistians in this forum.

You even can set condition/s whether someone passes, or fail (I guess), to be a Christian. So ......what happens if I fail your test? I mean ......I have been forewarned, right ........I get it .....you are the Holder of the keys ....

W.O.W.!!!!!!!!!!

Do you wear suits like those they did in the movie, " Ghostbusters" ?

p.s. who is my "very loving emperor"? This, I don't get it.

p.p.s. you sound pretty delusional ......are you keeping up with your meds?

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
p.s. who is my "very loving emperor"? This, I don't get it.

p.p.s. you sound pretty delusional ......are you keeping up with your meds?

Dun know who is your "very loving emperor"?
Ans: your "very loving" God LKY

Is this all you can say: are you keeping up with your meds?
FYI, I am not on any meds!

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah, I can bet to my last dollar that none of those hypocrites here who had expressed so wholeheartedly to support the cause and works of Amos would even lift a finger to help him when he's in dire need now, not to even mention to bail him out. Even gay Roy had given the excuse of being in Malaysia. What a great excuse, like as if Malaysia is located at the opposite part of this world?

These hypocrites will never "walk the talk". So why ever to trust what they post here. These hypocrites really have no credibility. They can even turn black into white, like saying it will reflect badly and will backfire for the judicial system here to keep remanding him. But they can't even substantiate what they say. Prove to me if otherwise. Even the UN would allocate more time to work for the release of Anwar than Amos. Who's Amos to them anyway? I'll just write these hypocrites off, just like the piece of shit I've just released into the toilet bowl this morning. That's why I no longer comment nor reply to these hypocrites here nowadays because they don't deserve "to be taught".

These hypocrites are so desperate that they will jump at every opportunity to bash the government, even if in instances and circumstances that are not logical and may even be against their will. But for the sake of bashing the government, these hypocrites will just do it shamelessly. See for yourself how stupid and ignorant these crooks are? If they are foreigners, it's still understandable, but it'll be even worse if they are Sinkies. They absolutely have no pride and dignity in themselves, especially the one here (with the Down Syndrome) who can't even differentiate and spell "diary" from "dairy". My Primary School nephew will gladly spell it correctly at the tip of his fingers.

Last edited:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Finally we have a IB "winner" who continue to urge the bailing out of Famous Amos. I want to state my stand clearly and unequivocally : Amos is better off staying in jail than released. Why?

#Amos has drawn the world's attention
#he is being remanded against his will
#the papzis who initially advocated his jailing are now probably regretting this happening now
#the ever eager authorities are not longer eager anymore to keep him in jail
#LHL is panicking and shitting in his pants every minute that Amos remains in jail
#judge will again modify the bail conditions to make it easier for bailors to come forward
#IB will shy away from this forum when they realise it is a losing battle to encourage bailors to step forward
#and Amos will have his day in court at his own terms
#finally he pays no fine but choose jail again
#the horrid show begins once more for the clown prince!!!

What says you "winners" when no one step up to bail him out? They are hypocrites? Well better a hypocrite than a lousy 'winner'!

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last edited: