• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More HK celebrities selling out lao teeko Jackie Chan

MyFriends

Alfrescian
Loyal

Who does Jackie Chan hate more than the woman who sold a story on him?

Staff Reporter
2015-04-18

Thunderbolt-105821_copy2.jpg

Jackie Chan and Anita Yuen in Thunderbolt. (Internet photo)

AnitaYuen2-110053_copy2.jpg

Anita Yuen. (Internet photo)

While it is widely believed that Hong Kong movie star Jackie Chan despises Hong Kong actor Elaine Wu, after she sold her story on an affair she had with Chan that left her pregnant in 1999, forcing Chan to made a public confession, Chan may hate Hong Kong actor Anita Yuen more, reports our Chinese-language sister paper China Times.

Anita Yuen was the winner of the 1990 Miss Hong Kong Pageant and won the title of Best Actress at the Hong Kong Film Awards in two consecutive years from 1994 to 1995 for her roles in C'est la Vie, Mon Cheri and He's a Woman, She's a Man. In 1995, Jackie Chan pulled together a HK$200 million (US$26 million) investment for the production of car racing film titled Thunderbolt in which Yuen played a major role.

The film flopped badly with poor box office takings and a dire critical reception. Years later, Chan told the press that he had been upset with a certain actor, whose name he declined to reveal. He said she had been haughty and uncooperative and that he was so angry that he had reported the actor to Hong Kong's filmmaking authority.

Several directors who have worked with the actor echoed Chan's sentiments and soon she disappeared from Hong Kong's film industry and turned instead to mainland Chinese cable TV dramas.

The media has suggested that Yuen matches Chan's description and believe that she is likely the actor Chan was complaining about.

Yuen, who was at the height of her acting career during the filming of Thunderbolt, seems to have gradually tarnished her reputation and has since turned to smaller budget productions and TV dramas. She once admitted that she had been arrogant and blunt and had offended many big timers in the business. She also revealed that she had been ostracized from the Hong Kong film industry for years.

It is said that Yuen refused to do a couple of sentences of voiceover after the filming of Thunderbolt had wrapped up. While the failure of Thunderbolt was not directly connected to Yuen, the media believes that the awful reception of the big-budget, highly-anticipated movie, which left a stain on Jackie Chan's career, had reinforced his bad impression of the actor.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
title doesn't match the story. She didn't sell him out she admitted herself that it was due to her own arrogance that led to her demise from hk movie making to lower tier tv programs in china.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Probably refused to let him fuck.
Not aware that thunderbolt bombed....it was not bad at least from the era before that Bronx movie where after that JC sold out and his movies catered to angmo audiences and were shit.
Thunderbolt was also in a big part sponsored by Mitsubishi motors....so JC still made a profit.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am thankful that Jackie Chan is such a pathetic father. That's why I get to enjoy so many nice action movies. Career success and good entertainment for millions of fans in exchange for a wayward and useless son. Jackie Chan and I both agree that he, Jackie, got a good deal.

SecretMessages

Alfrescian
Loyal
title doesn't match the story. She didn't sell him out she admitted herself that it was due to her own arrogance that led to her demise from hk movie making to lower tier tv programs in china.

Ok let's file a complain to JC and the pussies involved... but they're his friends. :biggrin:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Probably refused to let him fuck.

I'm sure he fucked her. And yet she refused to do the voice-over. That's why JC was so pissed.

To my knowledge, the only actresss who refused JC's advances was Pan Lingling. That was why he made the famous comment that 'S'porean actresses need to work harder', and why Pan's filming career went nowhere.

Match

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sure he fucked her. And yet she refused to do the voice-over. That's why JC was so pissed.

To my knowledge, the only actresss who refused JC's advances was Pan Lingling. That was why he made the famous comment that 'S'porean actresses need to work harder', and why Pan's filming career went nowhere.

sob sob.... i regretted not having done so..

panmain_0.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I doubt PLL was so noble....
Probably offered lousy service or like typical spoilt Sinkie girl refused to do BJ or AJ....

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Pan Lingling got chance to act in movie with Jackie Chan meh.........??!!

even if yes, maybe she married liao leh at the time............