• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Stolen bird saves itself by asking thief: `Why take me away?'

Fascination

Alfrescian
Loyal

Stolen bird saves itself by asking thief: `Why take me away?'

Central News Agency
2015-04-17 07:54 PM

Taipei, April 17 (CNA) A crested myna in Taichung, central Taiwan, was returned home safe and sound after repeatedly bombarding the thief with one question: "Why did you take me away?" local police said Friday.

The species, known for its ability to imitate human voices, was stolen April 14 by a woman who had earlier tried unsuccessfully to buy the bird from its owner.

The thief soon realized the bird was not something to be trifled with. The bird, named "money more more" kept pestering the 56-year-old by saying in Taiwanese: "Why did you take me away?"

When the police found her the next day after checking surveillance cameras, the thief did not hesitate to return the bird, saying she could not sleep and did not know what to do.

The owner of "money more more" said she was not worried at all about the bird's being kidnapped because she believed that it would manage to get home. She added that it is very talkative and understands her words, although she said it had never been taught the sentence that eventually saved it from the kidnapper.

(By Lee Hsin-Yin)

Fascination

Alfrescian
Loyal

Stolen bird in Taichung asks thief why she took it away

CNA
2015-04-18

20340_9905100416.N416YT4HF_2015%E8%B3%87%E6%96%99%E7%85%A7%E7%89%87_copy1.JPG

The bird and its owner, April 17. (Photo/Liang Yi-ting)

A crested myna in Taichung, central Taiwan, was returned home safe and sound after repeatedly bombarding the thief with one question: "Why did you take me away?" local police said Friday.

The species, known for its ability to imitate human voices, was stolen April 14 by a woman who had earlier tried unsuccessfully to buy the bird from its owner.

The thief soon realized the bird was not something to be trifled with. The bird, named "Money More More," kept pestering the 56-year-old by saying in Taiwanese: "Why did you take me away?"

When the police found her the next day after checking surveillance cameras, the thief did not hesitate to return the bird, saying she could not sleep and did not know what to do.

The owner of "Money More More" said she was not worried at all about the bird being kidnapped because she believed that it would manage to get home.

She added that it is very talkative and understands her words, although she said it had never been taught the sentence that eventually saved it from the kidnapper.

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
The bird has been asking the original owner " why do you put me in a cage?"...all these years until give up.