• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

fake degree holders can go a better job than Sinkies with real degrees

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As I made my way around Singapore last week looking for business opportunities with foreign talents, I cannot help thinking just how smart these foreigners are.

They are showing how some spoilt Sinkies are missing out on business opportunities and go with the safe options.

Can't blame Sinkies, they are borned to be obedient and anyone who is out of place is shot diwn, either it is Amos Yee or Breadtalk LKY marketing plan.

What's next for Sinkies?

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
For these foreigners, their family is not here with them and so that provides them with the necessary time and concentration on their career. And also being brought up in a developing country, they instil a heightened sense of acumen and survival instinct which most singaporeans unfortunately is lacking...

enterprise2

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will take any Ngee Ann Poly or Sing Poly grad or PMET over any Ah Neh from what Mumbai University any day! But sorry I am not the HR manager! Most of HR r FT themselves. Maybe their degree from same degree mill!