• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

S'poreans go out of way to raffles place to buy chee soon juan's book

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]S'POREANS GO OUT OF WAY TO RAFFLES PLACE TO BUY CHEE SOON JUAN'S BOOK[/h]
Post date:
17 Apr 2015 - 12:36pm

The Singapore Democratic Party (SDP) has launched a new book about Chee Soon Juan and Singaporeans from different parts of Singapore has gone down to the Raffles Place just to buy the book from Dr Chee.

SDP posted a poster on its Facebook page and explained how a person had cycled from Ang Mo Kio while a retiree had travelled all the way from Bukit Panjang.

Dr Chee is the Secretary-General of the SDP.

The book, titled, 'Teacher, Thinker, Rebel, Why? Portraits of Chee Soon Juan', was launched last week by the SDP.

"Through the decades, the PAP has run a vicious and relentless attack campaign against Dr Chee Soon Juan. With the GE around the corner, it is expected that the PAP will resort to this dirty tactic again," SDP said.

The SDP has thus published the book "to counter the propaganda".

At the book launch, Professor Paul Tambyah said that “the one person who can stand up and say with hand on his heart that he was there is Dr Chee.” Prof Tambyah has written a chapter in the book.

Mr Fong Hoe Fang, who edited the book, said:.“I hope that this is the birth of Dr Chee as a new man, as a new person, seen not from the light of the newspapers and the Government but from the light of people who really know him."

At the book launch, Dr Chee called on the PAP to stop using the old politics of personal attacks and to debate with the SDP on ideas and policies instead.

He also said that he looked forward to leading the SDP in the upcoming general election.

On the SDP Facebook page, one person commented, "Well done! Vote SDP for a better tomorrow for all citizens."

If you are interested to get the book, you can go down to the Raffles Place MRT, outside of the Clifford Centre, today.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yesterday 1:27 PM http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/mobile/posted_0.gif Post: #1
forum456 http://sgfuck.org/mybb/images/buddy_offline.gif
Elite Junior

http://yoursdp.org/publ/your_letter/overseas_purchase_of_book_teacher_thinker_rebel_why/17-1-0-1483

Hi Dr. Chee,

I am a Singaporean working and residing overseas, and I would really like to get your new book, "Teacher Thinker Rebel Why? Portraits of Chee Soon Juan". Unfortunately I would not be back home anytime soon. is there a way that I can purchase it online?

I thank you for keeping the fire of authentic democracy flaming high and standing your ground despite the extreme harsh injustice rendered.

I must confess that I was a victim of the MSM and believed that you were a trouble maker. However, since moving overseas and watching 2011 General Elections from afar (I was planning to come back to vote but unfortunately my Constituency was not contested, the only one then, guess you know which one), I began to take a deeper look into the various political parties in Singapore and read much more widely.

I concluded then that either you were a real lunatic or the only real deal that could bring real democracy and sound policies to Singapore through SDP.

Reading "Democratically Speaking" also opened my mind dramatically. I find SDP's political stance and policies the most aligned to my beliefs and values.

I sincerely hope that SDP and you will be able to enter parliament to speak for us after the next GE and continue to pray for that to happen.

Ng S T

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone asked Chiam See Tong what he thinks of this usurper?

This is the man who stole SDP from CST. In the same category of snakes. He was brought into the SDP and then turned around to bit the hand that fed him. Why couldnt he form hus own party? Once a upon a time SDP had a FEW MPs in Parliament. More than WP. Since CSJ, none. Nil. This guy is toxic.

Trust him? As much as I would trust Roy and Anus Yee.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is the man who stole SDP from CST. In the same category of snakes. He was brought into the SDP and then turned around to bit the hand that fed him. Why couldnt he form hus own party? Once a upon a time SDP had a FEW MPs in Parliament. More than WP. Since CSJ, none. Nil. This guy is toxic.

Yes, and it is likely the Samsters here trust Roy and Amos more than you.
CST was not an easy guy to work with , looking at his history. His exit from the SDP resembles Steve Jobs' exit from Apple. CST is remarkable , I agree.The reason the PAP left him alone was because they knew he couldn't build a party to threaten them.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal

KopiO, it is time for you to get your news from other sources instead of only from the State Times. Helps to broaden you knowledge.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What about pappies?
You trust pappies?

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why Chiam see tong go carry dead old bastard's coffin?
I think it makes himself looks good but makes opposition cause looks bad.
Anyway, come election, vote any party but pap.

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal

I was right on Anus Yee. Farking piece of shit. Same as CSJ. These three .....put them in the same cage and let them literally f*ck each other. Or let them f*ck Tonychat.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Not everyone regard CSJ as an usurper nor CST as a victim! In fact the writing's was on the wall when a core group of SDP office-bearers wanted to replace CST with CSJ. CST stubbornly refused because of his pride and ego and the rest is history. CSJ has been demonised ever since. If CST is so capable as a leader, (the PAP knows he is not that much of a threat anyway), SDP would still be under his control. :rolleyes:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If Chee had formed his own party, people would say there are many opposition parties and he's just splitting votes.

Chiam was a good MP but his poor team player abilities, that we know by now. It would a matter of time no matter where he went. Seems like no one is making the same accusation on Desmond Lim and Ben Pwee.

jw5

Loyal
I'm a big fan of CST as a Singaporean and an MP, but these are sound analyses. :wink:

Not everyone regard CSJ as an usurper nor CST as a victim! In fact the writing's was on the wall when a core group of SDP office-bearers wanted to replace CST with CSJ. CST stubbornly refused because of his pride and ego and the rest is history. CSJ has been demonised ever since. If CST is so capable as a leader, (the PAP knows he is not that much of a threat anyway), SDP would still be under his control. :rolleyes:

If Chee had formed his own party, people would say there are many opposition parties and he's just splitting votes.

Chiam was a good MP but his poor team player abilities, that we know by now. It would a matter of time no matter where he went. Seems like no one is making the same accusation on Desmond Lim and Ben Pwee.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should publish it online on Amazon kindle. So that closet opposition supporters can buy them. Angmos too!

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal

The 1991 election was SDP's best show with 3 MPs in Parliament.

CSJ joined SDP in 1992. He became the SDP acting leader in 1993. And has been acting since. By 1997 there was ZERO SDP MP in Parliament. And none since.

CSJ is an embarrassment in any sense of the word. He literally, and figuratively, ran down SDP. I see no good in him for SG political scene. He should just disappear. SDP may be better off without him. He is unelectable.

KopiO

Alfrescian
Loyal
Say what you will, the facts speak for itself.

SDP was formed in 1980 by CST, who was elected to Parliament in 1984. By 1991, SDP had 3 MPs in Parliament. In a time when LKY was still very much in control.

Today, since 1993, what the FUCK has CSJ achieved? In less challenging times, if I may say so. After stealing over SDP from CST. You can make fun of GMS here but he didn't steal from CST. in the last election NSP did better than SDP. Go figure. And, CSJ ......GO FUCK yourself. And fuck Tonychat as well. And also invite those two other buttf*ckers :smile: Have a buttfest :smile:!!!!!

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuck off lah, kopi uncle.

i'm okay with you going to fuck tonychat though. i give u 40 dollar, you go together to hotel 81 and fuck eachother backside can?

kopirui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Say what you will, the facts speak for itself.

SDP was formed in 1980 by CST, who was elected to Parliament in 1984. By 1991, SDP had 3 MPs in Parliament. In a time when LKY was still very much in control.

Today, since 1993, what the FUCK has CSJ achieved? In less challenging times, if I may say so. After stealing over SDP from CST. You can make fun of GMS here but he didn't steal from CST. in the last election NSP did better than SDP. Go figure. And, CSJ ......GO FUCK yourself. And fuck Tonychat as well. And also invite those two other buttf*ckers :smile: Have a buttfest :smile:!!!!!

talk cock.
why do we want these 3 dumb puppy.
might as well keep one barking dog