• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Yee is in prison tonight, SG must stand up and back this boy

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any proof that he is gay???

He has said so that he is against Christians and PAPzis because they are anti-gay. He may have a Mat lover since only Islam calls for the execution of gays and yet he does not say anything of Islam. The best thing we can do is to send him to Iran or Saudi Arabia for him to meet his lovely brothers to enjoy their hospitality.

rover2sg

Alfrescian
Loyal
This boy is gay. He is an attention seeker. He is also rather intelligent. His parents are at their wits end to find a way for him to channel his gifts unto something more useful. This boy needs urgent counselling. The people he is hanging around with will only lead to astray even further.

He just need a tight slap on his face and big smack on his bottom! :kma:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is the PAP getting really stupid ? This is a teenager posting outlandish things on YouTube.
Christians aren't bothered. Can this pipsqueak really hurt Jesus Christ ? Brits aren't bothered by the cartoon of LKY and Thatcher. So you're left with the LKY rant. Tasteless as it is , is it an offence ? Please lah!

Let the court decide.

We have yet to know the verdict.

The only thing we know is that the parents refused to bail him out and rather want him to be in remand. That itself says a lot about what they think of the kid.

Mind you... the parents are not the establishment... Amos' is their own son.

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Amos goes to prison i bet my last dollar it be the fall and end of PAP.

I suppose if Amos does not go to prison, you will also bet your last dollar that it will be the fall and end of PAP ?

Either way, your mind is closed, right ?

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
SG people must stage the maximum damage show down with the PAP. Show hands and get PAP to payback all from the oldest account with full compound interest.

This can be done in the coming GE.

Vote PAP out!!

PAPBinIt2016_zps2022dc23.jpg

Screen%20Shot%202013-03-14%20at%208.36.26%20PM.png

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He has said so that he is against Christians and PAPzis because they are anti-gay. He may have a Mat lover since only Islam calls for the execution of gays and yet he does not say anything of Islam. The best thing we can do is to send him to Iran or Saudi Arabia for him to meet his lovely brothers to enjoy their hospitality.

That only shows that he respect equality among people.. This never shows that he is gay.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The opportunists will use this case to get max advantage. But I am glad that none of the Opps Party have come out openly to declare that they are supporting Amos. They know that the association may backfire and cause them to lose more votes in the coming GE.

Perhaps we should ask the Opps Party on their stand on Amos case if we were to vote wisely?

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He is 100% gay. His gay genes manifest themselves in him greatly. You should offer your arse to him if you do not believe he is gay.

You are accusing him based on your unverified judgement.. Fuck you.. I hate sinkie shit like you ..

Just because you don't like what he says and insult your beloved master, you just give him names and judgemental calls to him.. What a sinkie low life. Why PAP losers are such shits?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I suppose if Amos does not go to prison, you will also bet your last dollar that it will be the fall and end of PAP ?

Either way, your mind is closed, right ?

Everyone is entitled to his own opinion.

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are accusing him based on your unverified judgement.. Fuck you.. I hate sinkie shit like you ..

Just because you don't like what he says and insult your beloved master, you just give him names and judgemental calls to him.. What a sinkie low life. Why PAP losers are such shits?

Jiu hu kia Tonychat, is Singapore, Amos Yee, PAP, SDP, WP your problem?

You are a Malaysian and you are better of fucking your UMNO masters or Anwar gay partner whosoever. Ask your parents to quit bending down for UMNO and MCA to screw first!

If not, let us know which Singapore Opposition Party did you vote for in GE 2011 or before that? Tell lies online about your vote in GE 2011 and your whole family die a tragic death...

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal

You dumbfuck goat-fucker! Idiots like you need to get fucked a thousand times and yet each day you ask if you were screwed yesterday. This is what happens when monkeys like you leave a kampung to stay in a modern society.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
May i know what mistake has he made????

May we know what crime dd Dr. Lim Hock siew commit that he was imprisoned for 20 years by Lee kuan Yew.

And the chief Justice then, Av Winslow did not intercede to uphold justice for this man.

So he is not a good judge. Do u agree.??

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if being gay means one loves attention, then what does being a singapore politician make one?

scoldballs

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pse put on yr FB whatsoever to sound out support for this boy. In particular I love what he said of Jesus. Have a war over this, see a long term settlement, that's what I had always wanted.