• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lionel De Souza Was Corrupted and Sacked By MHA. He Is Never Credible

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Important question. Is he the only dirty cop doing that or at that time and generation this is the norm for all am-bai and tua-gao to behave like that? We need to put things into perspective and view it with historical background.
Yes Lky brother as well.....very famous in this aspect.
But that doesn't make it alright.
Similar to lky and prata man bring jap corroborators....

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
11181240_10152899624889141_811300834159498208_o.jpg

After i read a little more about this losers, i realise that when i talk about low life ball-less sinkie shit losers, he is actually the 100% replicate of my description of sinkies... Amazing..

Read that he got a gangster son and one son is ah gua, is it true? if it is, then it is indeed retribution!!!!