• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

pneumonia - Lee Kuan Yew died of his own phlegm

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://youtu.be/SwoLb3z25fc

http://youtu.be/bXXWNCYZ_N0

http://youtu.be/W3NeBEgj2AM

I posted YouTube of machines and procedure of medical care to safe patients from phlegm suffocations.

Several of my family elders have or had severe pneumonia, including my late ah Mah who loved me the most. I operate phlegm suction machine daily now for my parent who had been in and out of hospitals for coming to 2 years mainly due to pneumonia.

Electric version of these machine I purchased and became expert of using, and trained family members and maid to do.

PNEUMONIA always caused lots of phlegm, blood oxygen level can drop fatally or dangerously when phlegm blocks up respiratory system, particularly airway and lungs. Daily hundreds if not thousands of elder die of pneumonia mainly killed by their own phlegm blocking oxygen from going into their blood via lungs. My beloved and my friends's beloved elders died this way.

I think LKY is no exception.

One case I know very well this year, a male 98 years died in hospital early morning, (most commonly period), from his very first pneumonia episode. His blood oxygen was lower than 85% the previous days. I told his care giver that he needs frequent phlegm suction, as long as oxygen is low and noisy breathing w sound of phlegm can be heard at breath. However that hospital just did not do so, just simply supplied oxygen at his nose tube. He did not live past 5am that morning.

The phlegm accumulation especially during night hours needs intensive monitoring, and in worse cases e.g. ICU like LKY. The oxygen level meter is on his figer 24Hrs and ICU duty desk has alarm when LKY's blood oxygen level dropped below 90%.

Suction is ULTA trauma to most patients. They fight and bite and resist the extreme irritation, scream cry cough kick at nurses, when catheter enters their airway via mouth nose throat etc. Vacuum and flow of phlegm is very strong irritation, feels like your lungs being raped, literally.

Sometimes 2~4 medics or nurses need to do together or tie down limbs of patients, and force open mouths, and stick in a tongue suppressor. The other patients in the same room could have no peace while this is going on.

Serious cases needs suction upto every 30 mins frequency, each cycle 5~20 mins. Very common to do hourly, or daily. It's not cheap you throw away a piece of catheter after each use.

Blood oxygen level for a healthy person is 100% measured by Red light passing figer tip. Pulse / heart rates can also be detected at the same time. While having pneumonia, phlegm generation blocks oxygen. You can see oxygen level drop to 60% or worse, patients starts to be unresponsive as level drops, when brains lacks oxygen to a level it dies, or identical to suffering a stroke. Even at 80% oxygen some elder pneumonia patients could die. Their lips and skin turns to blue color usually, they pass out their lives ends.

I saw 6 such cases in SG hospitals. Believe me. SGH where LKY died is not very good in healing and caring seroys pneumonia cases. In PRC I had seen doctors and hospital staffs way more skillful, courageous and experienced.

Suction is only a passive measure helping pneumonia patients to sustain. Antibiotics is the more realistic hope. From blood samples and phlegm bacteria culture the labs tells doctors the type of gems thet found. The doctors then try the antibiotics known for killing those gems. In ICU usually IV drip antibiotics of strongest power used.

If antibiotics don't work, the SGH will tell family of the elder to prepare for eminent deaths.

For LHL this means HUAT w huge inheritance and spending state funds for state funeral. KNN!

Last edited:

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
If anyone of your realtives have this problem you should standby on duty and prepare to suck out your grandma or grandpa phlegm. I dun think doctors or nurses would do that for you.

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
If anyone of your realtives have this problem you should standby on duty and prepare to suck out your grandma or grandpa phlegm. I dun think doctors or nurses would do that for you.

They do and they don't. You really can not depend on them. My beloved Ah Mah and many others died at their neglect.

Blood Oxygen level can go back to 99% immediately in most cases, at completion of phlegm suction procedure, up by 5~15%. In many cases, this level is difference between life n death.

LHL surely won't be able to carry out suction for LKY, LHL sister is doctor but I doubt she will personally do this for her daddy. I am common citizen but I did and still doing this frequently.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
OIC

Being LKY, if he refused, who the fuck in SGH got balls dare to tie down his limbs and rape his lungs? HAHAHA?

He will yell his bodyguards Gurkhas to come chase you off. Now I know how he could had died lah. LOL!

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube_share;SwoLb3z25fc]http://youtu.be/SwoLb3z25fc[/video]

In cases like LKY being in ICU for pneumonia, the suction will surely find lots of BLOOD besides phlegm.

Actually small fragments of lungs tissues I had seen coming out of transparent suction catheters. If you had profound experience you would had seen it.

Some times dark red color, some times dark brown, some a little whitish color. Bacteria attacks and eroded lungs. In chest X rays you can find many white dots and patches in pneumonia or SARS lungs. These are void areas lack of lung tissues, which may or may not heal / recover. Literally holes in the lungs.

fragments of lungs can discharge via coughing or suction of phlegm.

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suction-Machine.jpg

TYPICALLY for home nursing.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is already gone, how he died, we do not want to know...but we are waiting for his promise of RISE AGAIN!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Pneumonia is nature's way of telling you your time is up. Oldies with pneumonia should be made comfortable and be allowed to drift away peacefully.

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pneumonia is nature's way of telling you your time is up. Oldies with pneumonia should be made comfortable and be allowed to drift away peacefully.

LKY expressedly instructed his children and loyal subjects not to put him through painful medical care. But LHL LWL LHY Ho Jinx obviously did not followed his instructions.

SeeFartLoong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Typically after an elderly's 2~3 days into pneumonia, he / she becomes too weak to cough out own phlegm already. If no one helped to do suction, just be prepared to punch holes in the NRIC.

If luckily the antibiotics worked after days, will see regain of strengths to be able to cough out own phlegm. If antibiotics don't work in SG, prepare to follow the DEAR LEEder to the other side.

Last edited:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
So what the fuck will it make a difference for a 90+ yr old by sucking here and there?

To prolong the inevitable?

Even if you know what the fuck the old bastard scccumb to, what difference will this make?

You mean you can provide these answers so as to console the Gong Chee Bye kias? LoL

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So what the fuck will it make a difference for a 90+ yr old by sucking here and there?

Even if you know what the fuck the old bastard scccumb to, what difference will this make?

You mean you can provide these answers so as to console the Gong Chee Bye kias? LoL
Yes, the moment the mechanical ventilator is used, the "process of death" is screwed. Even young man will suffer impairment to the lungs after being hooked up to a ventilator. Chances of an old person surviving a ventilator is so slim. However, it is a tough call between good bye immediately and good bye later with ventilator.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKY expressedly instructed his children and loyal subjects not to put him through painful medical care. But LHL LWL LHY Ho Jinx obviously did not followed his instructions.

It's plainfully obvious Pinky was using his Papa's ailment to his advantage in order to win sympathy votes.

Such as irony as Lau Chee Bye used despicable ways for his gain and now his son is using him for the same purpose.

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I supposed this ventilator is very SIONG.

It's plainfully obvious Pinky was using his Papa's ailment to his advantage in order to win sympathy votes.

Such as irony as Lau Chee Bye used despicable ways for his gain and now his son is using him for the same purpose.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

if ello was there, he would have bakuke the old fart and make him suck every drop of his cum so he can take over singapore. so there you have it, died from siow.