• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore ChioBu to motorbike from Singapore to Mount Everest

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
at least 10km a day which is about 70km per week. can't be doing 100km everyday. that is almost equivalent to going south to los angeles from the bay area every week. who is that crazy cyclist?

Another stupid one, tour de France and other pro riders train that amount, 10 km at 20 km/h is only half an hour of riding and you get butt pains, simply means you are not telling the truth or your bike is not setup properly, sedentary me, only does about 120kms per week in a rock hard carbon saddle with no padding and have no problems, sure it hurts after I lay off cycling for some time but after a while, the butt sit bones get acclimatized again and the pain goes away.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
And many sinkies who are lazy not fulfilling their dreams are criticizing her even saying she got it easy and why her bike so clean etc etc. It's really laughable comparing people who DO IT AND MADE IT to people who only KPKB.

Come on, by applying logic and some common sense, it is going to take alot more to convince me that her bike, clothes, helmet and herself can be so clean just by using drinking water to clean and that all the near flawless pics were taken with a selfie stick and tripod, She had to have a support crew or at least someone to assist.

The laziness is more like on you for not using your brain to see through the broken logic of alot of unanswered questions.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Come on, by applying logic and some common sense, it is going to take alot more to convince me that her bike, clothes, helmet and herself can be so clean just by using drinking water to clean and that all the near flawless pics were taken with a selfie stick and tripod, She had to have a support crew or at least someone to assist.

The laziness is more like on you for not using your brain to see through the broken logic of alot of unanswered questions.

Err... why do you need to convince others on what you believe? Who the fuck cares???

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
For her and her support crew.

cycle_0.jpg

Definitely have support crew.

Remember con-artist Khoo Siew Chiow?

He was suppose to cycle to Beijing from S'pore by himself, but we found out that he had a van with 5 support crew and one masseuse to travel with him.

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How many kms do you do? Real cyclists on a good saddle can do 100s of kms a day with no problems.

Once a week we do round island of S'pore which is 145 kms in 41/2 hours without any pit stop.

For our training rides we ride 80 kms in 21/2 hours 3 - 4 times a week.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Surely takes one to know the other :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

hahhaha. CLASSIC AND SPOT ON. VERY well said and well done zhihau. There will always have some arrogant idiots who like to call other names like fairy cannon etc but the biggest idiot is the one who call others first. hahahah. like I said there are thousands of other in this forum and it takes a deluded idiot quantify the IQ of others. who knows? maybe his IQ is in the negative range!!!! like his negative aura and negative asset portfolio....hahhahah

Last edited:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Err... why do you need to convince others on what you believe? Who the fuck cares???

well said. it seems these people like xebay have an inferiority complex like most sinkies so must try to convince others as they don't even believe in themselves. hahhahhahah. that's why I called narong, xebay and sggonewrong the three stooges as seen in this posts making a fool of themselves. hahhahahh well said tonychat

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once a week we do round island of S'pore which is 145 kms in 41/2 hours without any pit stop.

For our training rides we ride 80 kms in 21/2 hours 3 - 4 times a week.

Exactly right, this is what I meant and I would like to do this too when I retire.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Was I the one who said she cleaned her bike with drinking water?

Why you so obsessed with her clean bike and clothes?

I was saying laziness in not fulfilling one's dream not spotting if a bike is clean or not?

in this part of the world I love you can get your bike or vehicle clean everywhere you go.

Anyway - WHATEVER!

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
well said. it seems these people like xebay have an inferiority complex like most sinkies so must try to convince others as they don't even believe in themselves. hahhahhahah. that's why I called narong, xebay and sggonewrong the three stooges as seen in this posts making a fool of themselves. hahhahahh well said tonychat

Don't talk so much lah cannon fairy, just reply my unanswered questions on how she did the whole trip by washing her bike, clothes and helmet with drinking water and take immaculate pictures perfectly composed with a selfie stick and tripod, cannot answer, then just fcuk off.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't talk so much lah cannon fairy, just reply my unanswered questions on how she did the whole trip by washing her bike, clothes and helmet with drinking water and take immaculate pictures perfectly composed with a selfie stick and tripod, cannot answer, then just fcuk off.

Fark you. Who are you small prick to tell people what to do? I refused to fark off, so what can you do about it???? Nobody here including the lady biker need to answer to stupid fark like you who have no common sense. Never heard of toilet stops? Oooo. I forgot some people here have no arsehole and are full of shits as they never heard of toilet before. Hahahahahahah. You can fark offf as you can't do anything to all the other people posts that screw you. Hahahah. Full of shits and impotent.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahhaha. CLASSIC AND SPOT ON. VERY well said and well done zhihau. There will always have some arrogant idiots who like to call other names like fairy cannon etc but the biggest idiot is the one who call others first. hahahah. like I said there are thousands of other in this forum and it takes a deluded idiot quantify the IQ of others. who knows? maybe his IQ is in the negative range!!!! like his negative aura and negative asset portfolio....hahhahah
You also believe she is still a virgin?
It's one thing to be a cannon fairy and another to actually believe in fairies.
If that's not dumb then I dunno what to call it

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another stupid one, tour de France and other pro riders train that amount, 10 km at 20 km/h is only half an hour of riding and you get butt pains, simply means you are not telling the truth or your bike is not setup properly, sedentary me, only does about 120kms per week in a rock hard carbon saddle with no padding and have no problems, sure it hurts after I lay off cycling for some time but after a while, the butt sit bones get acclimatized again and the pain goes away.

i'm no tour de france cyclist. why need to compare with pro riders? 10km may be too short for you, but it's enough for me everyday as my butt is still adjusting to a new bike with a wider seat.....at least better than folks who sit around behind the keyboard everyday with many words but no pics nor videos to show for. :wink: