• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore ChioBu to motorbike from Singapore to Mount Everest

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: I worry for her hymen - Chio Bu to ride 8,000lm on bike for charity

Can you tell whether did she really ride her bike all the way on those rough tracks just by observing her helmet and visor. :smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

She is ok lah. My relative is a very grounded person, and does not hang out with hoity toity people. If you recall, she was the one that fucked the PAP some time back.

Ok, I see. Thanks.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

She is a good friend of my relative. They go riding together. I wouldn't say she knows shit about bikes. she is an experienced rider and have done long distance rides to Penang and hatyai among other places.The Ducati is her own personal bike. SHe is riding a Suzuki DR200 scrambler for the trek that is sponsored by various companies. some of these companies are owned by her friends and really they are sponsoring her more for moral support then for a large sum of money. I don't think she will make any money on this trip regardless of the sponsors.

And for you fuckers out there wondering.............PAPsmearer has not tapped that Vietnamese ass, ok. And never want to.

I read from her blog that she is a born and bred Singaporean, not Vietnamese. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal

I read from her blog that she is a born and bred Singaporean, not Vietnamese. A little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

Ethically could be Vietnamese with a name like that.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
到了

11038076_1080315641997203_5072238726763270091_n.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wow fantastic, congratulations to a Singaporean fulfilling her dream.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Indeed, it wasn't easy to travel from Singapore Tibet, let alone a gal riding a bike alone.

Good job Vaune

it isn't easy for your mother to sell her chee buy to your PAP master feed you. It is a disgrace for a woman to do that , let alone a mother.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
it isn't easy for your mother to sell her chee buy to your PAP master feed you. It is a disgrace for a woman to do that , let alone a mother.

Your mother more power than Vaune Pan. Cos your mother went from Johore Bahru all the way to Alor Star and then to Kuching and KK, to let UMNO and its cronies screw her old loose smelly crumpled chee bye along the way!!

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Indeed, it wasn't easy to travel from Singapore Tibet, let alone a gal riding a bike alone.

Good job Vaune

And many sinkies who are lazy not fulfilling their dreams are criticizing her even saying she got it easy and why her bike so clean etc etc. It's really laughable comparing people who DO IT AND MADE IT to people who only KPKB.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And many sinkies who are lazy not fulfilling their dreams are criticizing her even saying she got it easy and why her bike so clean etc etc. It's really laughable comparing people who DO IT AND MADE IT to people who only KPKB.

i cycle everyday, and it's not too tough on the gonads, but very hard on the butt. for cycling, a seatless bike will be best. for her, she needs a good cushioned seat. can't imagine how much she sacrificed her butt cheeks for this selfless journey. :o

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

10411862_1079641952064572_3449441345717071359_n.jpg

19010_1079641842064583_7017576415120440577_n.jpg

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya she is really good. I subsequently learnt from a friend whose relative is her friend's friend that at times where the scenery is so nice but unfortunately there was no water around, she would not hesitate to sacrifice her drinking water to give her bike a good scrub so that she can produce shots in the wilderness that are so neat and charming.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya she is really good. I subsequently learnt from a friend whose relative is her friend's friend that at times where the scenery is so nice but unfortunately there was no water around, she would not hesitate to sacrifice her drinking water to give her bike a good scrub so that she can produce shots in the wilderness that are so neat and charming.

Wow you believe that crap story? Look at her packed accessories and look how dirty her bike really can be, you need at least almost a half tanker size amount of water to clean the bike until so pristine like in the pics. I still say it doesn't add up, the pictures were posed with the last few kms of dirty m&d to convince idiots like you.

Add to that, after using her drinking water to wash the bike she had enough water to wash her jump suit, helmet and herself too for the photos. WTF on stupidity and gullibility on your part.

Last edited:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
i cycle everyday, and it's not too tough on the gonads, but very hard on the butt. for cycling, a seatless bike will be best. for her, she needs a good cushioned seat. can't imagine how much she sacrificed her butt cheeks for this selfless journey. :o

How many kms do you do? Real cyclists on a good saddle can do 100s of kms a day with no problems.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How many kms do you do? Real cyclists on a good saddle can do 100s of kms a day with no problems.

at least 10km a day which is about 70km per week. can't be doing 100km everyday. that is almost equivalent to going south to los angeles from the bay area every week. who is that crazy cyclist?