• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore ChioBu to motorbike from Singapore to Mount Everest

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are just sour grapes and a big fat sore loser. Like I said, whether you believe it or not , there is no need to post harsh negative statements to put down this lady biker. what have you accomplish instead? full of shits taht's all. at least she is enjoying her life in the himalayas and you talking crap and full of shits and a sore loser who only know how to heckle. hahhahah . please get your brain check(if you have any) as your first post tell me to fark off and after I refused to oblige you , you lost face and now said no need. I threw a challenge to you to tell me what you can do (to show how impotent you are) and you back down like a rat. everybody here can see it and are laughing at your cowardice. quite a few forummers and posts here ABOVE are also telling you to fark off. don't talk to me about engineering when you don't even have common sense. in the himalayas it s well known that you just need to melt some ice and you get fresh water. really stupid of you. everywhere you get lots of mountain streams from melted ice and lots of small toilets with water from the mountain streams.
in fact one of the photo even showed a REALLY HUGE LAKE OF FRESH PURE GLACIAL WATER in the BACKGROUND WHICH SHE CAN USE TO WASH HER BIKE millions of times AND YOUR SMELLY VILE MOUTH and empty skull.!!!!!!!!!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH. BAWAWAWAWWA. REALLY FUNNY.........>>>>>>>GOT PAWNED BY THE PHOTO ABOVE. YOU GOT caught being really STUPID again. your IQ worse than a 1 year old kid. whether you believe it or not, or whether you believe the girl or not is immaterial as you are a NOBODY coop up in a 1 room rental HDB flat who have never seen the world let alone JB.> in fact laughing at your immaturity and stupidity. I can post simple common sense and every body here except the three stooges can see how stupid you look and sound, notwithsanding the sourgrapes, envy and jealousness at other people who are enjoying them selves. hahahhahahahh. like I said, who give a shit whether you believe or not. maybe that pretty lass purposely post that photo to prove your stupidity. hahahahha.
likewise you sound more like a mad dog as you can do absolutely NOTHING to me or her. so here to you likewise . fark off born loser who was caught many times bullshittting,(who does not even know you have wifi on first class cabin in the air.... see previous post for proof). hahahahahahahahahhah
like I said the more you posts the STUPIDER YOU LOOK>>>> Hahahhahahahhahha.Took only a photo to show up your stupidity.Let every one here be the judge of your crap logic.
A picture says a thousand words. what engineering joke???? you and your mates the threee stooges drank too much sewage water ie newater... hahhahahha

Don't add in another story idiot, how many location shots had the lake for source of water for cleaning? No explanation say no explanation, except for support crew, really stupid to the max. You just keep adding in "facts" to make yourself look credible, such stupidity also have, anyway school starts tomorrow, time for you to get ready and lay off the keyboard.

BTW if you really needed help explaining where she get water from to wash her bike, gear and herself, you should have just asked me and I would have told you that every time she reached a scenic location it miraculously rained loh, so that you can fantasise her pokie nipples while bathing in the rain, so simple, but still better than toilet stops in the mountains and using Lake water in dry areas.

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't add in another story idiot, how many location shots had the lake for source of water for cleaning? No explanation say no explanation, except for support crew, really stupid to the max. You just keep adding in "facts" to make yourself look credible, such stupidity also have, anyway school starts tomorrow, time for you to get ready and lay off the keyboard.

Cheers :smile:

Resident tua kang yaosiew should just stick to canon fairying about the rich and famous

zookeeper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Earlier photos (Up to Thai border): She got a big bag on the bike and she was carrying a large haversack while on the road.
Latest photo (Esp the selfie on the road with little girl): No more big bag, no more haversack on the shoulder while on the road.

Either she threw everything away, she got robbed or someone else is carrying for her.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your way of assumption is beyond my intelligence. My mode of lateral thinking can't even fathom this linkage. I shall leave it to others to decode it anyway :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

If you think there's any chance a girl like that is still a virgin I'll have to say you're either from outer space or been living in a cave. Sorry I can't articulate it in any better way. My IQ comment was meant to say you are naive as a child.....dun take it as an insult.....sometimes a childlike innocence is a virtue.

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you think there's any chance a girl like that is still a virgin I'll have to say you're either from outer space or been living in a cave. Sorry I can't articulate it in any better way. My IQ comment was meant to say you are naive as a child.....dun take it as an insult.....sometimes a childlike innocence is a virtue.

Okay, We move on to the next question. It's a long journey, will her regular sex life be disrupted ?

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Earlier photos (Up to Thai border): She got a big bag on the bike and she was carrying a large haversack while on the road.
Latest photo (Esp the selfie on the road with little girl): No more big bag, no more haversack on the shoulder while on the road.

Either she threw everything away, she got robbed or someone else is carrying for her.

She could have left it on the floor away from the camera angle :wink: maybe she want the photo to be nicer without those bags ? It's possible too .

D

Deleted member 80916

For sake of educating other wannabe bike adventurers, would someone go to her blog, take note of her arrival times / dates, compared with distance covered....route ( if available),..somehow I find it difficult to believe her 200cc bike, with a 9.5 litre fueltank, can have a big enough range between fuel supply points.
Nevertheless, I salute her for her courage, especially when she presumably camps out in the open, all by herself, at night - with the odour of her female perspiration , triggering the testosterone of the males along the way...

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

BTW if you really needed help explaining where she get water from to wash her bike, gear and herself, you should have just asked me and I would have told you that every time she reached a scenic location it miraculously rained loh, so that you can fantasise her pokie nipples while bathing in the rain, so simple, but still better than toilet stops in the mountains and using Lake water in dry areas.

hahhaha. like I said you were made to look like a fool by the biker herself. get real. she was the one who supplied the photo with the lake in the background that made a fool of you. only stupid morons like you would try to cover your stupidity. please try not to be as stupid and boastful like that narong guy. Simple logic don't tell me they don't teach you in NS??? If you have gone through NS you would have known during long march or in temburong the CO would ask you to go to nearest lake or stream and use your helmet to get any water to wash your utensils and for cleaning up. simple logic you don't know??? spare me your engineering crap. so don't talk cock here. huge body of free and accessible water in the huge lake in the background and you mean you do not know you cannot use it to clean up??? don't digress from the topics and points I raised. what engineering crap. no wonder yo and him are born losers. even you and narong are fixated with her body(not the scenary) and shows how low class both of you are ( and of course missed the elephant in the picture in the process i.e. the lake). for pathetic born losers like you who can only imagine about nipples and fantasize abouty her body and virginity , just show how low class both of you are. hahhaha. you never hear upper class people talk like that. hahhahah sound like young kids fantasing. how pathetic and deprived both of you. people like us who move in upper circles do not have to fantasize. we have lots of beautiful and way more sexy secretaries and assistants and tons of opportunities . so eat your heart out. if you don't believe, so be it as it is your loss , not mine. like I said, you have never once caught me off guard or telling a fib. whereas your previous posts have shown your stupidities and ignorance and lies. hahahhahah. born losers revealing their true self by their Freudian slips. ask you high class friends or doctors psychologists what it means as simpletons like you and would not know.. thats why I trapped you and him to posts as the more you posts the more you reveal your true nature. that's why true businessmen never tell who they are or give any info or if they do they better make sure the info is 100% correct or you lose all credubility. bet alot of other people like merl and GD are also reading this and laughing at you and narong childish posts and stupidities. hahahhahahaha. love seeing your 3 stooges making fools of themselves.

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For sake of educating other wannabe bike adventurers, would someone go to her blog, take note of her arrival times / dates, compared with distance covered....route ( if available),..somehow I find it difficult to believe her 200cc bike, with a 9.5 litre fueltank, can have a big enough range between fuel supply points.
Nevertheless, I salute her for her courage, especially when she presumably camps out in the open, all by herself, at night - with the odour of her female perspiration , triggering the testosterone of the males along the way...

Maybe she mollify her fuel tank and the engine ? I know a few angmo do that to their 200cc bike for bike tour , it's very common . :wink:

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
No pain,

No sweat.....

Attachments

• MTI4OTk4NTA5MjQzMzMwNTMw.jpeg
    MTI4OTk4NTA5MjQzMzMwNTMw.jpeg
    23.6 KB · Views: 313

zookeeper

Alfrescian
Loyal
She could have left it on the floor away from the camera angle :wink: maybe she want the photo to be nicer without those bags ? It's possible too .

Thought of that, but I think it is quite unlikely for quick selfie while riding on the road.
Earlier pictures show the haversack strap around her shoulder.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she has already succeeded in her objective, from the number of posts and pages on this forum, despite all the doubts, suspicions and questions.

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
World tour on a 250cc dirt bike :wink:

[video=youtube;mipEqcNM_uk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mipEqcNM_uk&sns=em[/video]

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thought of that, but I think it is quite unlikely for quick selfie while riding on the road.
Earlier pictures show the haversack strap around her shoulder.

A woman will do anything to make their photo look nice don't forget :wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Many people think lots of things are not possible just because they have not tried it.

D

Deleted member 80916

Bike pic of tank looks standard,
Except for additional external tampoon liner on seat front

Don't think the DR 200 can be as stable as the GS-equivalent at highway speeds & if need to cover vast distances within limited time, high speed is essential