• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore ChioBu to motorbike from Singapore to Mount Everest

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm no tour de france cyclist. why need to compare with pro riders? 10km may be too short for you, but it's enough for me everyday as my butt is still adjusting to a new bike with a wider seat.....at least better than folks who sit around behind the keyboard everyday with many words but no pics nor videos to show for. :wink:

Merl is also no TDF rider and rides 100 plus kms per day.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fark you. Who are you small prick to tell people what to do? I refused to fark off, so what can you do about it???? Nobody here including the lady biker need to answer to stupid fark like you who have no common sense. Never heard of toilet stops? Oooo. I forgot some people here have no arsehole and are full of shits as they never heard of toilet before. Hahahahahahah. You can fark offf as you can't do anything to all the other people posts that screw you. Hahahah. Full of shits and impotent.

Toilet stops, now getting more creative ha ha, third world country got alot of toilet stops in the middle of nowhere hor? What an idiot, eh impotent prick, you also cannot tell me to fcuk off :smile: you have no engineering knowledge at all from your Thailand kra canal posts, how the hell do third world countries run so much piping to have toilet stops in remote areas?

Anyway don't any how invent new stories of toilet stops, earlier posts already claimed she used her own drinking water to clean her bike and is illogical as her bike can barely carry the type of water needed for washing. So you were there or not? Now that you claim she used water from toilet stops. Seee3 said a friend of a friend said she used drinking water even when there was no water around, meaning NO toilet stops, obviously a lie, unless you really think about it, now you dua pau sian come up with toilet stop theory for water to clean her bike.

I no need to tell you to fcuk off, as you already made a big fool of yourself.

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Merl is also no TDF rider and rides 100 plus kms per day.

so what? don't be another sinkie....always compare this compare that. he mentions 80km per day for 3-4 days per week, not 100+ km per day. sinkies need to be themselves and not keep up with the joneses.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
so what? don't be another sinkie....always compare this compare that. he mentions 80km per day for 3-4 days per week, not 100+ km per day. sinkies need to be themselves and not keep up with the joneses.

He does RI, 100 plus kms, and this is not comparison, it is common for road riders.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He does RI, 100 plus kms, and this is not comparison, it is common for road riders.

i'm on a mountain-bmx hybrid, does dirt track everyday in the dry creek plot at the back of my house. not flat road. not knowing who you're talking to, you're comparing apples with oranges. is road cycling all you know?

Last edited:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this thread...we have on one side the egotistic alpha males , who cannot accept a female ride a bike harder ( this is only assuming ) than them and on the other side...

we have a horde of male supporters , who will support any ATTENTION SEEKING WHORE particularly those that like to wear clothes that only cover 10% of their bodies to maintain her supporter base...

let the battle begin or has it already begun? LoLoLoL

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm on a mountain-bmx hybrid, does dirt track everyday in the dry creek plot at the back of my house. not flat road. not knowing who you're talking to, you're comparing apples with oranges. is road cycling all you know?

Then why you ask so many questions and when people answer you, you tell me you ride a BMX bike on dirt track, you obviously in different league.

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
In this thread...we have on one side the egotistic alpha males , who cannot accept a female ride a bike harder ( this is only assuming ) than them and on the other side...

we have a horde of male supporters , who will support any ATTENTION SEEKING WHORE particularly those that like to wear clothes that only cover 10% of their bodies to maintain her supporter base...

let the battle begin or has it already begun? LoLoLoL

I couldn't care less about who rides where, I am only posting about the stupidity of the male supporters blindly supporting this attention seeking Whore who obviously is riding with a support team or companion, they are in denial and don't want to face the blind truth that she may be taken and that her bf is with her all the way.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then why you ask so many questions and when people answer you, you tell me you ride a BMX bike on dirt track, you obviously in different league.

i'm sympathizing with her butt not her hymen because from my off-road cycling experience the butt hurts more than the groin. that was in my earlier post. i didn't ask you for your opinion about road riding. you made that assumption on your own. this thread is about a girl biking in rough terrain on a motorcycle, not your always paved tdf-wannabe kind of riding. going on dirt tracks on a mountain-bmx hybrid everyday (without the engine power of a motorbike) allows a rider to empathize with a dirt biker's butt who's riding thousands of miles to her destination.

if you don't know who you're talking to, look up my thread on my new cheap mountain-bmx hybrid. the old one is in storage.

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?209170-cheap-general-purpose-bicycle-for-emergencies

Last edited:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro,
How can you discount those whom are wishing to get into her pants? :p:p:p

In my post, I thought I already covered this group of perverts already?

They fall into the latter group, the group or rather if you perfer, a sub group of the main group , that loves ATTENTION SEEKING WHORES THAT LOVE TO EXPOSE 90% OF THEIR BODIES! LOLOLOlolololol

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
In my post, I thought I already covered this group of perverts already?

Think it should be a sub group where they neither support nor discredit her actions of the solo riding, but just interested in getting into her pants :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Unless one is able to present valid evidence that she travel with support group , if not its just an assumption :wink:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the last picture, she was telling the poor unfortunate little girl...

Oh too bad,you are not born into a privelleged family like me. I go touring and come here for fun only lah. On my return trip, I fly first class back to my cosy home..

bye!LoLoL

jw5

Loyal
There's also a sub group who just enjoy looking at the photos. :p

Think it should be a sub group where they neither support nor discredit her actions of the solo riding, but just interested in getting into her pants :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
Toilet stops, now getting more creative ha ha, third world country got alot of toilet stops in the middle of nowhere hor? What an idiot, eh impotent prick, you also cannot tell me to fcuk off :smile: you have no engineering knowledge at all from your Thailand kra canal posts, how the hell do third world countries run so much piping to have toilet stops in remote areas?

Anyway don't any how invent new stories of toilet stops, earlier posts already claimed she used her own drinking water to clean her bike and is illogical as her bike can barely carry the type of water needed for washing. So you were there or not? Now that you claim she used water from toilet stops. Seee3 said a friend of a friend said she used drinking water even when there was no water around, meaning NO toilet stops, obviously a lie, unless you really think about it, now you dua pau sian come up with toilet stop theory for water to clean her bike.

I no need to tell you to fcuk off, as you already made a big fool of yourself.

you are just sour grapes and a big fat sore loser. Like I said, whether you believe it or not , there is no need to post harsh negative statements to put down this lady biker. what have you accomplish instead? full of shits taht's all. at least she is enjoying her life in the himalayas and you talking crap and full of shits and a sore loser who only know how to heckle. hahhahah . please get your brain check(if you have any) as your first post tell me to fark off and after I refused to oblige you , you lost face and now said no need. I threw a challenge to you to tell me what you can do (to show how impotent you are) and you back down like a rat. everybody here can see it and are laughing at your cowardice. quite a few forummers and posts here ABOVE are also telling you to fark off. don't talk to me about engineering when you don't even have common sense. in the himalayas it s well known that you just need to melt some ice and you get fresh water. really stupid of you. everywhere you get lots of mountain streams from melted ice and lots of small toilets with water from the mountain streams.
in fact one of the photo even showed a REALLY HUGE LAKE OF FRESH PURE GLACIAL WATER in the BACKGROUND WHICH SHE CAN USE TO WASH HER BIKE millions of times AND YOUR SMELLY VILE MOUTH and empty skull.!!!!!!!!!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH. BAWAWAWAWWA. REALLY FUNNY.........>>>>>>>GOT PAWNED BY THE PHOTO ABOVE. YOU GOT caught being really STUPID again. your IQ worse than a 1 year old kid. whether you believe it or not, or whether you believe the girl or not is immaterial as you are a NOBODY coop up in a 1 room rental HDB flat who have never seen the world let alone JB.> in fact laughing at your immaturity and stupidity. I can post simple common sense and every body here except the three stooges can see how stupid you look and sound, notwithsanding the sourgrapes, envy and jealousness at other people who are enjoying them selves. hahahhahahahh. like I said, who give a shit whether you believe or not. maybe that pretty lass purposely post that photo to prove your stupidity. hahahahha.
likewise you sound more like a mad dog as you can do absolutely NOTHING to me or her. so here to you likewise . fark off born loser who was caught many times bullshittting,(who does not even know you have wifi on first class cabin in the air.... see previous post for proof). hahahahahahahahahhah
like I said the more you posts the STUPIDER YOU LOOK>>>> Hahahhahahahhahha.Took only a photo to show up your stupidity.Let every one here be the judge of your crap logic.
A picture says a thousand words. what engineering joke???? you and your mates the threee stooges drank too much sewage water ie newater... hahhahahha

Last edited: