• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please help: My dying father needs a liver donor

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]PLEASE HELP: MY DYING FATHER NEEDS A LIVER DONOR[/h]
Post date:
15 Apr 2015 - 12:50pm

APPEAL FOR HELP:

Hi, to those who know me and for those who don't. My dad fell seriously ill these past few years. His liver is deteriorating as time past.

Some may say the causes of liver failing and what not is due to smoking or drinking. He did none. He was a healthy and happy man. He is allergic to alcohol and seafood, doesn't smoke and negative of hepatitis of any kind.

A man which is in his prime age of 56, was at the peak of his career and his life, had to give up everything due to his sickness. The doctor told us that his liver is failing even further as days come and is appealing for a urgent liver donor that is 90kg and above. Hoping a donor can give him another chance at life.

As anyone who may see this post, I do hope you can share it to your page and spread the word out. I'm nothing but grateful..
Thank you for reading :') it means a lot to my family and I.

Yanhan Jocelyn
*Article first appeared on https://www.facebook.com/yanhan.kiew/posts/10205200068829051