• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Zara fires security guard who scolded vulgarities at blind woman

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]ZARA FIRES SECURITY GUARD WHO SCOLDED VULGARITIES AT BLIND WOMAN[/h]
Post date:
15 Apr 2015 - 2:26pm

[photo credit: The Straits Times]

The distributor of Zara, RSH Limited, has apologised to a blind woman after she was prevented from entering a Zara store and was even hurled vulgarities at by a security guard, and has also fired him.
Counsellor Cassandra Chiu was with a friend who wanted to look at a dress in Zara, so she tried going into the store with her guide dog Esme.

However, the security scolded her and according to the Facebook posting under the name of Esme, "Security used the four-letter word twice on mama, and called her an animal."

Ms Chiu tried explaining that she needed the help of her guide dog but the security guard "actually got more agitated and aggressive hurling abuses" at her.

Later, "A lady claiming to be the store manager confirmed that guide dogs were not allowed and that they were calling the police."

Yesterday, RSH apologised to Cassandra.

"We sincerely apologise for the unpleasantness, disappointment and anger caused to Ms Cassandra Chiu, as well as members of the public," it said in a statement.

RSH also said that guide dogs are welcomed at its stores and that there was an "unintentional misunderstanding regarding courtesy rules at our stores".

Takashimaya Shopping Centre, where the shop is located, also explained that it is a a guide-dog friendly mall but said that it is up to its tenants to apply the policy accordingly.

However, Ms Chiu explained that she was not upset with being turned away but more shocked at the vulgarities that the security guard was using.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he was sexcited by her headlights and started using vulgar language. his dick was doing the talking. :p

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor doggie. Must lower down his head because so many people staring. completely different in angmo countries.

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The real perpetrator is Cassandra's male friend, not the security guard that has been fired.

The real culprit responsible for this latest fracas isn't Esme (the most innocent of the lot), or blind owner Cassandra, or the security guard who was provoked into shouting the F word. The real perpetrator that started the problem was Cassandra's overzealous, overprotective and overly aggressive male friend, who because he felt Zara's policy was unfair to Cassandra, verbally abused the security guard, and physically challenged the guard to a fist fight.

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/blind-woman-and-man-behaved-aggressively-towards-zara-guard

View attachment 20593

Last edited:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
The real perpetrator is Cassandra's male friend, not the security guard that has been fired.

The real culprit responsible for this latest fracas isn't Esme (the most innocent of the lot), or blind owner Cassandra, or the security guard who was provoked into shouting the F word. The real perpetrator that started the problem was Cassandra's overzealous, overprotective and overly aggressive male friend, who because he felt Zara's policy was unfair to Cassandra, verbally abused the security guard, and physically challenged the guard to a fist fight.

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/blind-woman-and-man-behaved-aggressively-towards-zara-guard

View attachment 20593
[/QUOTE]

This security guard should never be allowed to work again! Ship him back to where ever he came from! If you know the issue well it was the security guard who started the entire fracas but approaching them in a confrontational manner. He deserved being told off. That he replied with vulgar words is a clear cut case of him being unfit for such a profession. He is a 3rd world individual with a 3rd world attitude.

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal

View attachment 20593

Right,
from all that i have read,
Seemed the culprit is that guy.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not here to defend anyone. The farktard should look into his bank account his paycheck n his family before he jump overboard. He should know jolly well no one will cover his arse not even ntuc.

So sinkie workers should be hurled abuse at and just bend down ass up?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I am storekeeper, I see a Blind person with guide door approaching I close my door immediately, with excuses like "stock checking", " fumigating the place"...etc.....now everybody see this blind woman & her ASS ME dog....they will given instructions to personnel to politely turn her away or call AVA or SPCA ..... ha ha ha ha

ONE DOESN"T GAIN RESPECT BY FORCING IT DOWN OTHER PEOPLE"S THROAT!! Zara has the right to turn her away from their premises, I am the shop owner or landlord, I have that right too....

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely spot on. The security guard was a coward. When the friend approached him with equal aggression, he quickly retreated with his tail between his legs.

This security guard should never be allowed to work again! Ship him back to where ever he came from! If you know the issue well it was the security guard who started the entire fracas but approaching them in a confrontational manner. He deserved being told off. That he replied with vulgar words is a clear cut case of him being unfit for such a profession. He is a 3rd world individual with a 3rd world attitude.[/QUOTE]

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you hate dogs?

or you hate blind person?

First I love dogs, I respect the visually impaired people, have guided a lot of white canes across the road, guided a few who wander in circles at car parks, even had one years back, a very polite, amusing blind gentleman as a client....but not this blind b%$%^h who is forever seeking attention...

That is my point...she went in Zara, to milk publicity, like she did with the taxi driver etc...

I do not hate blind people or dogs, but I hate people, who force others to respect them...this one, is an example...

She even got the security guard at Zara SACKED, ok!..he made a mistake, let the matter lie, after complaining to the management & making her point. Her actions, will not bring positive highlight to the plight of blind people with guide dogs, the security guard loosing his rice bowls & his family, will hate her & all blind people. People reading it, will avoid blind with guide dog, if I were a taxi driver, I will drive off ( let her complain if she can see my car number) or a storekeeper I would politely turn her away or politely guide her into the shop & OUT!.

I see her with the guide dog...I will walk the other way...she is known known to cause anyone "trouble"..do not want to end up, having bad publicity even in the act of just bumping into her...if she is the one that busker outside Paragon...If I am around there, i will drop those foreign coins I have with me for such 'donations'...

Last edited:

ChaoPappyPoodle

Alfrescian
Loyal
First I love dogs, I respect the visually impaired people, have guided a lot of white canes one across the road, guided a few who wander in circles at car parks, even had one years back, a very polite, amusing blind gentleman as a client....but not this blind b%$%^h who is forever seeking attention...

That is my point...she went in Zara, to milk publicity, like he did with the taxi driver etc...

I do not hate blind people or dogs, but I hate people, who force others to respect them...this one, is an example...

You hate people who you deem to milk publicity. Who are you to not only judge her but to make a bunch of negative assumptions to come to the conclusion that she is looking for publicity. Did she write those articles herself too? :oIo: KNNPCCB Mat! Go fuck spider you black hearted dog! :biggrin:

zookeeper

Alfrescian
Loyal
She even got the security guard at Zara SACKED, ok!..he made a mistake, let the matter lie, after complaining to the management & making her point. Her actions, will not bring positive highlight to the plight of blind people with guide dogs, the security guard loosing his rice bowls & his family, will hate her & all blind people. People reading it, will avoid blind with guide dog, if I were a taxi driver, I will drive off ( let her complain if she can see my car number) or a storekeeper I would politely turn her away or politely guide her into the shop & OUT!.

Those went through her first fb article on the incident, will notice that she had left out all details on what triggered the angry response from the security guard.

A man at the entrance of the store prevented us from walking any further he was rather hostile and insisted even after mama explained that she is blind and needed a guide dog. He actually got more agitated and aggressive hurling abuses at mama and I.

So was she victimised the moment the "hostile" security guard stopped her, like the way she put it? Pen is mightier than the sword.

Last edited: