• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nsf goes online to thank man who stood up for him in the train

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How cum ah neh LTA didn't tell aunty that he serves National Slavery or join the army, to protect from being maimed, pawed or rape on the train??

After hearing me out he told me that he was a LTA in 3 guards
then the ahneh would have to introduce himself as a colonel - lta only has power to dish out tissues, especially one from security guard agency :biggrin:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
up to today I don't see LKY as a good leader with fair level playing filed with the voters.

NSF was another way for him to get you in army if he cannot get you in civilian life if you are NOT with him.

A bully is always a bully.

In the US, soldiers are treated with respect. And there are organisations there that actually honor them by giving free or highly discounted admission fees. I think in this area, Singapore Mindef is not doing a good job.

With respect to that bitch, i would have spewed all the vulgar words on her unlike the patient Indian man.

uginphu

Alfrescian
Loyal
how long can a MRT journey be. Why can not wait till he get off the train then drink meh....kiam kan lor

jw5

Loyal
People who think that drinking plain water on public transport is the same as eating curry puff and drinking bubble tea or who complain about plain water at their feet are simply pathetic. :mad::biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
In the US, soldiers are treated with respect. And there are organisations there that actually honor them by giving free or highly discounted admission fees. I think in this area, Singapore Mindef is not doing a good job.

With respect to that bitch, i would have spewed all the vulgar words on her unlike the patient Indian man.

What? sinkieland donch have this meh? U go to SAF Museum u also can get free admission mah. LOL

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
No where in the article this stupid NSF wrote to cyberpioneer was the fact he apologized to the woman. If you spill water at or on someone's feet, you should automatically apologize mah. If u act like nothing happened, you will be scolded for lack of manners and deservedly so. Any way it shows the whole concept of NS is useless. Here we have an NSF who thinks that he is in the right, but cannot even stand up to a bitchy woman and has to have an indian civilian do that for him. Like that, how to stand up to a determined, well armed and motivated enemy? SAF really is stupid to publish this type of article. An enemy spy living in singapore will be laughing at the weak willed and fuck useless soldiers defending the country.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
The NSF should have stand up for himself and tell the aunty off. NSF got father mother, LTA got father mother, why only LTA can speak up only meh:confused:

The NSF in the story is fucking brainwashed into slavery and senseless subordination.

What? sinkieland donch have this meh? U go to SAF Museum u also can get free admission mah. LOL

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
With such a NSF, what's there need to be said about 'defending the country'?

In any case, if you happen to ask any of these NSF or even regulars, what are they defending for?

You get a blur sotong look! LoL

The blur sotong look is the result of your stupid question.