• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ho Ching Temasek CEO Taking 3 Months Leave

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
long standing thang......

image.jpg

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Temasek Holdings Chief Executive Officer Ho Ching will be on “part-time sabbatical leave” for three months ….”She will continue with her Board duties and specific stewardship duties,” according to the statement posted on Wednesday (Apr 15). (CNA yesterday afternoon)

FT suggests, “Arranging the family affairs of the man who led Singapore to independence in 1965 is expected to be a time-consuming process.’

My guess is that PM needs her beside him in the coming GE campaign. I had written earlier: Surely a June 2015 GE is on the cards? After all, that a 49-day mourning period is acceptable in the Confucian tradition. A traditional 100-day mourning period would mean that the Sept school holidays is the earliest possible time for GE. https://atans1.wordpress.com/2015/04/10/lky-how-right-how-wrong-june-or-sept-ge/

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Temasek Holdings Chief Executive Officer Ho Ching will be on “part-time sabbatical leave” for three months ….”She will continue with her Board duties and specific stewardship duties,” according to the statement posted on Wednesday (Apr 15). (CNA yesterday afternoon)

FT suggests, “Arranging the family affairs of the man who led Singapore to independence in 1965 is expected to be a time-consuming process.’

My guess is that PM needs her beside him in the coming GE campaign. I had written earlier: Surely a June 2015 GE is on the cards? After all, that a 49-day mourning period is acceptable in the Confucian tradition. A traditional 100-day mourning period would mean that the Sept school holidays is the earliest possible time for GE. https://atans1.wordpress.com/2015/04/10/lky-how-right-how-wrong-june-or-sept-ge/

i think she's training one of her children on how to be like her and lose investments.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I think its obvious she needs 3 months to transfer as much as Temasek's assets into Old Fart's estate. Since there is no estate duties, Old Fart's assets are to all intends and purposes secret and not under the review of a probate court. its a perfect opportunity to do a one time transfer of shares and assets to Old fart's estate without raising any suspicions.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
3 months leave for vagina rejuvenation and face reconstruction surgery?u can't stop ur children from looking like hobbits from lord of the ring but at least u can look like Korean barbie.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bros, don't be too happy. This fucker Lee Theng Kiat is a proven money loser who kept getting promoted. this fat bastard was a corporate lawyer but by some miraculous transformation, can run and lose money with the best of them, her boss Whore Jinx.

https://atans1.wordpress.com/tag/lee-theng-kiat/

Name and face very familiar. I think he once headed ROC in the early 80s. Wife was a lawyer then. He must have found a godfather along the way. ROC chaps arent high fliers.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Name and face very familiar. I think he once headed ROC in the early 80s. Wife was a lawyer then. He must have found a godfather along the way. ROC chaps arent high fliers.

I am not sure about that. But this fat fuck was on board for all the Temasick Fuck ups like:

Global Crossing - He was a director
Indosat - Also director
Eircom - see the attached link for the article

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask for 3 hours off, rejected

Asked for 3 days off, rejected

Ask for 3 weeks off, rejected

But only if you are HC can you get 3 months leave!!!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Ask for 3 hours off, rejected

Asked for 3 days off, rejected

Ask for 3 weeks off, rejected

But only if you are HC can you get 3 months leave!!!

It is a little known fact she is on leave for 6 months of the year. She accompanies hubby on so many overseas trips every year, that alone adds up to a few months. Who can suka suka take leave from their work to follow their husband for overseas trips? I am sure she is compensated still at full salary even when she is not in town. Then, u have to add up all those days that she spends doing official business with the husband in the country. For example when Joko and other dignataries come to town, she has to take time off to meet them also, and spend time with their wives and accompany them around. What about when the FIL died? She spend over 1 week greeting out of town mourners, and taking the condolences of VIP guests, etc. If you are in the real working world, FIL die also not considered for bereavement leave. U want to attend funeral, take your own holiday. Which company will give you more then 1 week to take bereavement leave for a FIL. SHit, even own father die also will not get 1 week, much less FIL. U add all these days up where she is not at her office and doing her job, it will be 6 months a year.