• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Donation to Amos Yee ..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These people are just out to ruin Sinkie Land with every possible means. They are even worse than Ai Takagi and her partner, Yang Kaiheng. It's a great shame if these people are indeed Sinkies.

These people are not trying to ruin sinkieland...these people are trying to ruin, People's Action Party, your beloved PAP..

why PAP low life here like to replace the word "PAP" with the word "Country", "sinkieland", "Singapore".

Ruin PAP will not Ruin Sinkieland, it will actually save it from further destruction.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Someone may just setup a mirror site with all the donation details........even the Amos wordpress site is down, it can have a backup......

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Someone may just setup a mirror site with all the donation details........even the Amos wordpress site is down, it can have a backup......

Exactly, thatbisbwhybisay PAP is stupid.. I already put donation details on my signature.. Once mirror site is up, it will be on my signature too..