• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Donation to Amos Yee ..

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://amosyee.wordpress.com/2015/04/14/donate-to-help-amos-yee/

Well, as many of you know, I (Amos Yee), after uploading my video ‘Lee Kuan Yew Is Finally Dead!’ on Youtube:

[video=youtube;dD4y3U4TfeY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dD4y3U4TfeY[/video]

have been charged for intending to promote ill-will amongst religious groups (Which has the highest sentence of up to 3 years in prison) and intending to create material that distresses the community.

And I attained a 3rd charge for circulating obscene imagery with my picture of Lee Kuan Yew buttfucking Margaret Thatcher, which was uploaded just 3 hours before my arrest:
https://amosyee.wordpress.com/2015/03/28/lee-kuan-yew-buttfucking-margaret-thatcher/
I had been arrested and put in a cell for 2 days, but am now currently out on a bail of $20000.
News about my case has had a large following, both locally and internationally:
http://www.newyorker.com/culture/cultural-comment/the-arrest-of-a-teen-aged-youtube-star
And the public outcry continues: hate mail, discourse on the nature of freedom of speech in Singapore, petitions for me to be acquitted, etcetera, and would probably escalate even further when the trial happens. It has all been, thoroughly stimulating.

But of course, participating in every legal battle, reality hits you hard, I require money.

I’ve already saved up a considerable amount of money by insisting that I’d only have lawyers who are able to represent me, pro bono. But unfortunately, there is still the inevitable cost of court fees, bail money all the nitty-gritties that makes a trial notoriously expensive, lawyers excessively rich and something that the common folk would never wish to touch with a 8-foot pole. However in my case, being the highly subversive, iconoclast that I am, these would probably be inevitable. I’ve estimated that I require and aim to raise $30000 to continue indulging in this endeavor adeptly.

Right now, my budget for food has always ran out, I’m currently living off the $70 left in my bank account, and the food that people graciously provided to me free-of-charge, because they are fans. So it would be relatively apt to infer that I probably am unable to afford the items and resources that surrounds a court case. And after inquiring, neither do my parents, nor are they willing to pay for it…

Therefore, since I require help and since many people have displayed a fervent interest(in which I cannot express the extent of my gratitude with meagre words), I humbly open up this avenue, for you to donate, and assist in my needs in court

Locally, you can directly send your donations via my bank account number: 124-91889-8

But for all my international buddies out there, you can send it via my paypal account to the email: [email protected]
Now of course keep in mind, that though I give you my assurance that I won’t, there is the possibility,that I might pocket that money for myself (akin to the supposed actions of the PAP) and buy myself a cup of Jelly. Therefore, donating this money is in the lieu of a trust that I will not use it for my own personal gains, or that you simply don’t mind.

Take note that this crowd fund is exclusive from the avenue in which you can support me, as a content-creator. This fund is solely to assist in my legal fees, but if you would like to support the work of my artistic endeavors (Which having the emotional catalyst of the case, scripts and writings behind-the-scenes has never been so rife), then I direct you to my Patreon Page : http://www.patreon.com/amosyee, as the appropriate platform for you to do so.

So conclusively, I hope that you provide your support and donations, and I cannot express my absolute gratitude for writing, donating, supporting, and discussing, creating a highly stimulating and exceptionally exciting environment, for me to continue playing, the game of thrones.

With lots of love
Amos Yee

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This kid has got guts and the brain.

Until the scums in white are voted out, Roy and Amos would have my support.

Yes, I'll donate.

quote-the-world-is-a-dangerous-place-to-live-not-because-of-the-people-who-are-evil-but-because-of-the-albert-einstein-56458.jpg

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just too bad Subhas ain't around. maybe he could try that long haired lawyer Josephus for pro bono lawyer services.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why should people pick up the tab for Amos' blasphemous behaviour towards Ah Gong?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why should people pick up the tab for Amos' blasphemous behaviour towards Ah Gong?

In memory of those foetuses that would have been alive & contributed to this country & to those, who had suffered....I would contribute & many others too...:mad:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

First, Lee Cons U is not entitled to be worshipped; Amos has every right to criticise him.
Second, Amos has the guts to speak his mind and for that, he is being PERSECUTED by the PAP.
Finally, please justify your defamatory comment.

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You guys are getting this small boy into deep shit by donate money to him... Those of you who donate a little money and hope this small boy go and fight with the PAP government... Inside your heart you know he is not going to make it, if you feel that it can be done easily. All of those donated will be the one jumping out and challenge the PAP... But you guys prefer to hide behind the PC and encourage a small boy to go and die...Sigh...:mad:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You guys are getting this small boy into deep shit by donate money to him... Those of you who donate a little money and hope this small boy go and fight with the PAP government... Inside your heart you know he is not going to make it, if you feel that it can be done easily. All of those donated will be the one jumping out and challenge the PAP... But you guys prefer to hide behind the PC and encourage a small boy to go and die...Sigh...:mad:

He has every right to criticise LKY and PAP, He has done nothing wrong.

What is wrong is the PAP's ways of handling the freedom and rights of people's expression... What era are you living in? A verbal criticism should be counter by another verbal debate or criticism, not using court or law against someone. everyone wants this sort of bullying to end.

The govt is to serve the people and not to bully the people. The govt is getting paid from tax and if we are not happy with them, we have the right to criticise them..simple as that..period.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Every $ for every person, who stand up & slap the establishment, is worth the money!.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mentor Uncle Leong Sze Hian "Dr with no PhD" finally appears. The plot has become clearer now.

6oofia.jpg