• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fake Degree Shit Skin Indian Nisha Padmanabhan now SUEING netizens for exposing her

Brahmadachod

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to HWZ forum here:

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/%5Bhosay-dai-ji-dua-diao-liao-%5D-possible-defamation-suit-coming-edmw-5023573.html

wIRQ1U5.png

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Fake Degree Shit Skin Indian Nisha Padmanabhan now SUEING netizens for exposing h

another "snek" caught!

9yQkEL8.jpg

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Fake Degree Shit Skin Indian Nisha Padmanabhan now SUEING netizens for exposing h

She should write to all the foreign news papers to complain, and make police report:(

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

welcome.jpg

The Southern Pacific University was established in 1995 as a non-traditional and non-campus institution. The University aims to provide distance or online learning, programs for mature students worldwide to advance their career and academic qualifications. Southern Pacific University offers Degrees in education, engineering, computing & IT and business & management.

http://www.spuni.edu/v6/index.php

What the fuck? all the links are not working...?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

http://www.spuni.edu/v6/index.php

What the fuck? all the links are not working...?

LOL. This kind of lanjiao university can also come to Singapore and earn a living. And in a govt stat board!

PAP, you are utterly shameless. You fucked up big time. Go on, keep hypnotising daft Sinkies with more LKY anecdotes, mementos, stage performances and reminders of his 'legacy' and his 'immense contribution to nation-building'. :rolleyes:

TheMan

Alfrescian
Loyal

The keling pundek is making a large mistake to sue, it will destroy the chances of the 2016 for ruling party :biggrin:

It will become such a big news and fiasco and a big fire that cannot be put out :biggrin:

Now people on edmw already start to do crowd funding to fund the case against her, so far i counted in 5 hrs
the thread has been up, people pledged S$15,000, mind you only 5 hrs, faster than roy

I myself giving S$500, i want to see the keling in jail, S$500 is small price to pay for this joy,
i want to see IDA embarrased in the whole world, i will frame the article in my house

People at EDMW not backing down, moderator lost control as each time he deletes the thread 2 pops out
moderator has given up fully

They going to all the way.

I think pundek will not go ahead, and its just threats, firstly the minute this case is file the clerk will shit bricks
at the court including the judge as this case is literally an oil drum being set alight, it will burn everything down

If the judge rules in favor of the OP, he will offend the ruling party and destroy his career, but if he rules
against the OP, he risks a full scale war against the ruling party which may cause an uprising or revolution

At EDMW people are talking about organising a protest outside the courts if this keling pundek sues, this
is a lighted fuse, authorities should arrest the nisha lady and close the story, else they risk it becoming
something too big for them to handle

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Why has the minister kept quiet? What abou IDA?

IDA likes to hire people with qualifications from degree mill, is it?

PAP is a party of mediocrity!

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ahh...No wonder Ah Khaw say no need to spend money and study so much to get degree le.... Coz even if your degree ish buy one, also people will hire you, IDA reinforced Ah Khaw's point..

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ahh...No wonder Ah Khaw say no need to spend money and study so much to get degree le.... Coz even if your degree ish buy one, also people will hire you, IDA reinforced Ah Khaw's point..

Sinkie parents and kids should relac and don't stress over exams and waste money on tuition. Just buy a degree online will do. NUS, NTU, SMU won't guarantee good jobs anymore.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

tip of iceberg...sssssss...bogus background,bogus charactrr,bringing IDA into disrepute,these monkeys should be working for UMNO instead

TheMan

Alfrescian
Loyal

tip of iceberg...sssssss...bogus background,bogus charactrr,bringing IDA into disrepute,these monkeys should be working for UMNO instead

They are worse than UMNO, because UMNO arrested the one of the agents in subang

Its out in the New Straits Times, Malaysia about a yr back

Even kampung police also know what is fake and real but IDA does not

IDA never bothered to check at all, it was all publicly available information

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This is what happens when PAP is in charged. Roy and Amos is right!!!!

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

could be a snakehead(pun) working in IDA HR,recruiting fellow snakes from pundekland.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal

trapped in room,loaded automatic or semi automatic firearm,who will you unload the ammo upon?

article-2068477-0F00E34200000578-307_634x410.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The keling pundek is making a large mistake to sue, it will destroy the chances of the 2016 for ruling party :biggrin:

It will become such a big news and fiasco and a big fire that cannot be put out :biggrin:

Now people on edmw already start to do crowd funding to fund the case against her, so far i counted in 5 hrs
the thread has been up, people pledged S$15,000, mind you only 5 hrs, faster than roy

I myself giving S$500, i want to see the keling in jail, S$500 is small price to pay for this joy,
i want to see IDA embarrased in the whole world, i will frame the article in my house

People at EDMW not backing down, moderator lost control as each time he deletes the thread 2 pops out
moderator has given up fully

They going to all the way.

I think pundek will not go ahead, and its just threats, firstly the minute this case is file the clerk will shit bricks
at the court including the judge as this case is literally an oil drum being set alight, it will burn everything down

If the judge rules in favor of the OP, he will offend the ruling party and destroy his career, but if he rules
against the OP, he risks a full scale war against the ruling party which may cause an uprising or revolution

At EDMW people are talking about organising a protest outside the courts if this keling pundek sues, this
is a lighted fuse, authorities should arrest the nisha lady and close the story, else they risk it becoming
something too big for them to handle

What bank account, where I can make a donation? we need to 'exterminate' these 'imported snakes'....in the past I to fight with them to fill my rice bowl, working part time for a period of time....not recent years..around 20 years ago...that was then, our PAP government starting to allow these 'snakes, into the country...& they are saying that PMET's are having a misunderstanding of the situation....these holy people are liars!...what a shame!:mad:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

could be a snakehead(pun) working in IDA HR,recruiting fellow snakes from pundekland.

It is the usual case you get one of these "integrated" pundek, they become "PR" or citizen ( which the PAP loves), they become head or department or HR....you can bet, it will be " No Dogs, & SINgaporeans" ALLOWED!....but they are smart, they will employ a token few, that can stand the smell & the nonsense....they say...we misunderstand the situation...