• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Singapore] - Esme the Guide Dog's latest troubles

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Esme the Guide Dog's latest altercation with Zara @ Ngee Ann City.

Turns out that the real culprit responsible for this latest fracas isn't Esme (the most innocent of the lot), or blind owner Cassandra, or the security guard who was provoked into shouting the F word. The real perpetrator that started the problem was Cassandra's overzealous, overprotective and overly aggressive male friend, who because he felt Zara's policy was unfair to Cassandra, verbally abused the security guard, and physically challenged the guard to a fist fight.

http://therealsingapore.com/content/esme-guide-dog-rejectd-entry-ngee-ann-city-zara

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/blind-woman-and-man-behaved-aggressively-towards-zara-guard

esme-guide-dog2_1.jpg

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you read the dog's profile it's as if it was written by itself. Yup she hired someone to write on behalf of the dog from it's perspective. How fucking stupid is that. I also wonder who the person is in charge of her FB profile because as far as i know blind people cannot surf the net.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if you read the dog's profile it's as if it was written by itself. Yup she hired someone to write on behalf of the dog from it's perspective. How fucking stupid is that. I also wonder who the person is in charge of her FB profile because as far as i know blind people cannot surf the net.

She can't see, but we can, she is not bad looking with quite good knockers, I don't mind be her GUIDE dog..."woof", "woof"...she would not have problems passing through anywhere..just hold my....HAND..what are you thinking?:biggrin: