• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Cheapskate LKY make Mat Minister go to snowy China in used coat and boots. LOL

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
By and large, I don't care much to read all these shit accolades and tributes to the great Oppressor of singapore. But once in a while, a gem turns up which has me roaring with laughter at the hypocrite and cheap bastard that is the DIctator Hakka Jew Lee Con You. Following is an excerpt from the recent diarrhea put out by ChannelNews.

Mr Lee valued a simple and frugal lifestyle - values that influenced the way he lived and how he ran his Government. Those who worked with him remember how careful he was with money.

Former Senior Minister of State Sidek Saniff said: “He asked me if I had boots to cover my shoes so they (could) walk over the snow. I said: 'Yes I must buy. I get S$400 or S$500, then I’ll buy.' He said: 'Don’t waste money, Chok Tong has good boots.' Even though Goh Chok Tong is much taller than I. So I ended up going to China with a borrowed overcoat and borrowed boots.”

Hahahaha, the Mat was forced to wear Wooden's used overCoat and boots? And not even the same size too. Poor bastard, Wooden's boots must have been two sizes too big for him, and walking around in the snow must not have been fun in that. DId someone forget to tell Old Fuck the amount of money Ministers earn? SIdek could have easily afforded his own coat and boots, but did he dare to defy Old Fart and so had to used Wooden's used clothing. Hope Wooden was not one of those perverts who wear nothing under their coats, and also that he did not have athelete's foot. His coat must have been dragging down to the ground. The Mainland chinese must have thought sinkies are really fucked up in their sizing. And how does one even go to Wooden to ask him for his barang? Why don't OLd Fart ask his own son to borrow Wooden's boots and coat? After all, they are about the same size. DOes that mean that Wooden was loaning out his clothing to all minister travelling overseas to cold countries? LOL

Sidek: Ah, Wooden...............Can I borrow your Coat and Boots, I going China and its winter there, hor.
Wooden: Get your own shit man
SIdek: Old Man says I am to borrow your overcoat and boots, ok?
Wooden: What the fuck?
SIdek: He said don't waste money, just use your coat and boots.
Wooden: WHat the fuck?
SIdek: So, you must lend to me ah
Wooden: This is the 10th time someone come to me this month and borrow my clothing. Kanena, you better not get my coat dirty. And don't step on any dog shit in my boots
SIdek: Sigh, why our life so miserable one, ah?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's wasteful for sinkies to buy expensive coats and boots for a short winter trip overseas. wear once and they stay and collect moisture and mold in the sinkie closet until cows cum home. and never heard of shoes going into boots. either you wear boots or you wear shoes. sinkies are not familiar with outer winter wear, thus it's better to rent or borrow from those who already have them. down jackets from uniqlo cheap cheap. for boots, just borrow from phua chu kang. :p

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The only thing that makes me happy in this is it was a m&d minister who ended up being a fool and looking like a fool fumbling around with boots too large and wearing an oversized overcoat looking like a tramp.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Same frugal philosophy which he had used to screw Sinkies over. Can't afford your hospital bill? Go die lah! :cool:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By and large, I don't care much to read all these shit accolades and tributes to the great Oppressor of singapore. But once in a while, a gem turns up which has me roaring with laughter at the hypocrite and cheap bastard that is the DIctator Hakka Jew Lee Con You. Following is an excerpt from the recent diarrhea put out by ChannelNews.

Mr Lee valued a simple and frugal lifestyle - values that influenced the way he lived and how he ran his Government. Those who worked with him remember how careful he was with money.

Former Senior Minister of State Sidek Saniff said: “He asked me if I had boots to cover my shoes so they (could) walk over the snow. I said: 'Yes I must buy. I get S$400 or S$500, then I’ll buy.' He said: 'Don’t waste money, Chok Tong has good boots.' Even though Goh Chok Tong is much taller than I. So I ended up going to China with a borrowed overcoat and borrowed boots.”

Hahahaha, the Mat was forced to wear Wooden's used overCoat and boots? And not even the same size too. Poor bastard, Wooden's boots must have been two sizes too big for him, and walking around in the snow must not have been fun in that. DId someone forget to tell Old Fuck the amount of money Ministers earn? SIdek could have easily afforded his own coat and boots, but did he dare to defy Old Fart and so had to used Wooden's used clothing. Hope Wooden was not one of those perverts who wear nothing under their coats, and also that he did not have athelete's foot. His coat must have been dragging down to the ground. The Mainland chinese must have thought sinkies are really fucked up in their sizing. And how does one even go to Wooden to ask him for his barang? Why don't OLd Fart ask his own son to borrow Wooden's boots and coat? After all, they are about the same size. DOes that mean that Wooden was loaning out his clothing to all minister travelling overseas to cold countries? LOL

Sidek: Ah, Wooden...............Can I borrow your Coat and Boots, I going China and its winter there, hor.
Wooden: Get your own shit man
SIdek: Old Man says I am to borrow your overcoat and boots, ok?
Wooden: What the fuck?
SIdek: He said don't waste money, just use your coat and boots.
Wooden: WHat the fuck?
SIdek: So, you must lend to me ah
Wooden: This is the 10th time someone come to me this month and borrow my clothing. Kanena, you better not get my coat dirty. And don't step on any dog shit in my boots
SIdek: Sigh, why our life so miserable one, ah?

Imagine how this sidek must have looked like wearing that oversized coat looking like those kids from poor families wearing hand me downs from older siblings and i am sure he walked funny wearing boots too large for him. Take note he's wearing boots over his own shoes and that's hard enough to walk in now wearing oversized boots over shoes. :biggrin:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It doesn't make sense to buy coldwear for just one trip lah.

Anyway, I remember the civil service being very thrifty before in the 70s and 80s. It was the mid 90s that they suddenly started the lavish living - giant flat screen TVs for waiting areas, coffee machines, 2000 dollar chairs, brompton bikes.....

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Imagine how this sidek must have looked like wearing that oversized coat looking like those kids from poor families wearing hand me downs from older siblings and i am sure he walked funny wearing boots too large for him. Take note he's wearing boots over his own shoes and that's hard enough to walk in now wearing oversized boots over shoes. :biggrin:

U think old Fart did that to deliberately tekan him and make him look like a fool in front of the Chinese?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Anyway, I remember the civil service being very thrifty before in the 70s and 80s. It was the mid 90s that they suddenly started the lavish living - giant flat screen TVs for waiting areas, coffee machines, 2000 dollar chairs, brompton bikes.....

shops in sg then did not carry trendy winter wear. for up-to-date winter wear, civil servants had to order from retailers, and they were specially imported and delivered weeks or months later. some civil servants had only days' notice to travel, and they resorted to tacky (and thin) sweaters imported from tiongland and totally obiang blazers and jackets from retail shops selling commie tiong stuff. the more trendy ones got their suits made by tailors in orchard road, north bridge road and chinatown. outer wear? they should have borrowed the shawl and or blanket from sia stewardesses. :p

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
it's wasteful for sinkies to buy expensive coats and boots for a short winter trip overseas. wear once and they stay and collect moisture and mold in the sinkie closet until cows cum home. and never heard of shoes going into boots. either you wear boots or you wear shoes. sinkies are not familiar with outer winter wear, thus it's better to rent or borrow from those who already have them. down jackets from uniqlo cheap cheap. for boots, just borrow from phua chu kang. :p

As usual, you are missing the point, you PAP por lumpar. Its fine to borrow winter gear if you don't travel to those cold countries often. But to make Sidek borrow it from some one who is obviously way different in size is stupid and just power tripping. He could have ask Sidek to borrow it from other katik ayam like Tony Tan or Wong Cunt Stink, but why Lau Goh? Is he also sending message to Lau Goh that even his personal belongings are under the control of the Great Oppressor?.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Who buys it for one trip. Half of the households have cold weather gear in singapore. People travel a lot now adays.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Same frugal philosophy which he had used to screw Sinkies over. Can't afford your hospital bill? Go die lah! :cool:

Lee Con You was so frugal that when his wife Gecko had the stroke in London, he ordered SIA to outfit a 747 as a flying hospital, equipped it with doctors and staff and flew to London to get her. That is frugal? What a hypocrite. DO as I say, not do as I do. That seems to be life motto.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
What kind of a cheap fuck "Father of the Nation", "A Great Mentor" etc. would order ask his subordinates to go around and borrow coat and boots from other subordinates? WOuld not a true leader just simply lend HIS OWN coats and boots to the subordinate?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As usual, you are missing the point, you PAP por lumpar. Its fine to borrow winter gear if you don't travel to those cold countries often. But to make Sidek borrow it from some one who is obviously way different in size is stupid and just power tripping. He could have ask Sidek to borrow it from other katik ayam like Tony Tan or Wong Cunt Stink, but why Lau Goh? Is he also sending message to Lau Goh that even his personal belongings are under the control of the Great Oppressor?.

at that time, how many sinkies get to travel far and wide? a minority. moreover, lau goh was lucky to be in the ministerial category to travel a lot and represent the sg cabinet in many foreign and trade relations matter. obviously he deserved to maintain a winter wardrobe. sidek? c'mon lah! sidek was a sidekick, and how many times did he have to travel and represent sg in the winter? ok, perhaps lau goh's coats might be too big or long, sidekick could easily stuff himself with long johns, thermal underwear, shirts, sweaters, suit in multiple layers, and the coat would fit him perfectly. :biggrin:

to be more garang, if he were to ask me to lend him my ww2 u.s. naval aviation leather jacket, i would have gladly obliged. it still has the musky smell of an american navy g2 airman on recon missions. wearing it to meet jap officials, especially descendants of zero pilots who had been shot down in the pacific, would have been nostalgic, and it would provide some form of closure. :wink:

image.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who buys it for one trip. Half of the households have cold weather gear in singapore. People travel a lot now adays.

agree that these days it's quite necessary to keep outer wear for travel as sinkies are rich, travel more, and send their kids overseas for studies. it's a testament and proof to the pap's successful policies. :biggrin:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
several decades ago, this choice of winter apparel and footwear would be appropriate for a state visit of china.

image.jpg

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
shops in sg then did not carry trendy winter wear. for up-to-date winter wear, civil servants had to order from retailers, and they were specially imported and delivered weeks or months later. some civil servants had only days' notice to travel, and they resorted to tacky (and thin) sweaters imported from tiongland and totally obiang blazers and jackets from retail shops selling commie tiong stuff. the more trendy ones got their suits made by tailors in orchard road, north bridge road and chinatown. outer wear? they should have borrowed the shawl and or blanket from sia stewardesses. :p

You may b partly right. So they wash n hang out to dry after reused. I am talking about condom. Surely sidek wont mind sharing as well since durex is hard to get item too.