• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

This type of PM request also can - fair or not?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I always keep my personal relationship and private messages private but then this is getting too much to bear from this forumer, how will you respond to such a request in such unreasonable way?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Who does he think I am? Suka suka. Fair not I asking? How will you guys respond?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I always keep my personal relationship and private messages private but then this is getting too much to bear from this forumer, how will you respond to such a request in such unreasonable way?

Sounds like a fair request from one of your allies. :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Sounds like a fair request from one of your allies. :biggrin:

Really? I don't think so, those who know me will simply tell me straight to the face and I will not hesitate a second to up him. This must be one of those trouble makers in this forum who constantly advocate more handouts from the government.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I always keep my personal relationship and private messages private but then this is getting too much to bear from this forumer, how will you respond to such a request in such unreasonable way? ...
if u never try, u definitely get nuttin ... if u try, u may get sumtin ... so, y not try? ...