• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Masagos promoted in Cabinet reshuffle , 4 ministers get new role.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kee Chiu asks Pinky for the lighter job so that he can focus on keeping Tg Pagar in PAP's hands. Vain effort lah.

if that is the case, kee chiu is a farktard. he should ask pinkie to adjucate his throne cos the muthurfarker has 3 assistant directly and indirectly another 6 to arrow his works so he got time to queue for unhealthy food that cause prostate cancer.

jw5

Loyal
Instead of giving him a protected job, they should be thinking how to protect him in Tg Pagar, because he can be voted out. :wink:

Kee Chiu only gets the protected jobs because he is now anchor man for Tg Pagar. He will cho bo lan in PMO

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kee Chiu only gets the protected jobs because he is now anchor man for Tg Pagar. He will cho bo lan in PMO

Don't forget he was holding on to the late Old Fart's pants, all the time...it was a damn privilege...like holding up a god.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't forget he was holding on to the late Old Fart's pants, all the time...it was a damn privilege...like holding up a god.

A few packs of expired chicken tice to buy out sh1tizen for million dollars paycheck is a steal.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If he is that wonderful, what took him so long to get noticed?

Or were Pinnnochio Teo and Shanmmugam were pissed off with him and palmed him off to their boss?
Such things happen in the corporate world.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
Instead of giving him a protected job, they should be thinking how to protect him in Tg Pagar, because he can be voted out. :wink:

Singapore so steam steam after LKY death sure give lotsa sentimental vote in Tg Pagar

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think Tharman Shanmugaratnam might be kicked out soon.
I share same feeling. The other Neh is also at risk and I think is worse of. Lky would likely to have left written directive. He might not want to interfere when he was alive. However, he could leave behind, a written advice and request, to be opened only when he is gone.

During the ceremony, the fm was hardly around to receive the foreign dignitaries. Instead we had Vivian entertaining them all the time. I find it strange. From all the posting on how frugal lky was ... it kind of implies that he is kind of desperate to regain favour. Most know that lky objected him because of his personal life.

From the people appointed to be pall bearer, .. we can see that they were LKY's favorite. One example is BL. Weil, lky might have specified who he wanted to be around and who should stay away. Just my observation.