• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

IP Vanish

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
https://www.torproject.org/

The best way to make your IP disappear

And right now, that smear of shit on sole of shoe is getting fucked and kanned by demons and ghouls to deepest part of hell to end of eternity
And his cheebye pinkie son will join him there to be fucked and kanned
And all the vicious greedy PAPs and their kangaroo judges will be under the humping demons and ghouls

STRING THEM WITH PIANO WIRES- EVERYONE OF THOSE PAPs AND SEE THEM DANCE UNDER THE LAMP POSTS

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

And right now, that smear of shit on sole of shoe is getting fucked and kanned by demons and ghouls to deepest part of hell to end of eternity
And all the vicious greedy PAPs and their kangaroo judges will be under the humping demons and ghouls

STRING THEM WITH PIANO WIRES- EVERYONE OF THOSE PAPs AND SEE THEM DANCE UNDER THE LAMP POSTS

Hi there. Welcome back!

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
At least escher cold come back whereas that oldfuck is gone forever and good riddance.

Joseph1993

Hello all,

I new member here. Also I am new user of vpn. But I don't know what this is? And how to use this? Can someone here tell me about this?

I am really interested to know about vpn. Waiting for your response.

Thanks!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looking around for a VPN solution & came across a company named Pure VPN. It claims to be very fast but isn't what they all claim:smile: Anyone have any opinions, feedback based on real experience:confused:

It claims to have an extensive number of servers world wide including several that are located in China. Would this help with performance in China:confused:

Their URL https://www.purevpn.com/

Joseph1993

Hey thanks for your reply here. Also I am looking for a solution here how to unblock netflix. though I am started searching on the internet for this. If you know something about it please share.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
i see M1 ISP is also using IP vanish now. is it controlled or in bed with gahmen GLCs and monopolies?

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal

thanks. issit still shityy slow and full of spamware?

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Members are encouraged to install GOM or HOLA or TUNNELBEAR"

tried to install GOM VPN in firefox because leong sam recwhat. and they say easy to install nno fuss. after install the add-on, say must seemy email and personal particulars. fuck la. that's no privacy at all. FUCK OFF! last time im checking out spamware from you libetariaranrianrian shillers again.

KeneOtino

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am interested to use IP Vanish software for myself. But don't have better knowledge on it. How can I use that IP?

apogee

Alfrescian
Loyal
All of IPVanish's server in US seems to be locked out by Netflick. Can view the videos.

Any advice from any brother or sister?

Thanks.