• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

F Trashes Eat Snake......

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was in Changi Biz Hub shopping...

It was ard 3 pm & I saw many Indian F Trashes in the malls incl NTUC Fairprice looking at wares and buying grocery!!!

So HR directors please note how your el cheapo F Trashes are malingering!!! Do your daily rounds and see for yourselves,,,,,,,,,,, unless you too are F Trashes eating snakes too.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was in Changi Biz Hub shopping...

It was ard 3 pm & I saw many Indian F Trashes in the malls incl NTUC Fairprice looking at wares and buying grocery!!!

So HR directors please note how your el cheapo F Trashes are malingering!!! Do your daily rounds and see for yourselves,,,,,,,,,,, unless you too are F Trashes eating snakes too.

Take half day leave to shop for groceries cannot meh? Some companies cannot carry over remaining days annual leave, you either clear them or forfeit them.

Stop being xenophobic and instead integrate with them more. Say hello to them, smile at them and ask them "What's cooking?" :biggrin:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkie chinese dogs when they see indian fts doing this: It's ok la it's fine no problem they off day etc.

sinkie chinese dogs when they see china/chinese looking fts doing this and even sinkie chinese: Fucking lazy assholes basket all malingering.

Tell me if i am correct.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Take half day leave to shop for groceries cannot meh? Some companies cannot carry over remaining days annual leave, you either clear them or forfeit them.

Stop being xenophobic and instead integrate with them more. Say hello to them, smile at them and ask them "What's cooking?" :biggrin:

half day at 3 pm......... n every weekdays?

20150330_154450.jpg

20150330_154415.jpg20150330_154415.jpg20150330_154408.jpg20150330_154408.jpg

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkie chinese dogs when they see indian fts doing this: It's ok la it's fine no problem they off day etc.

sinkie chinese dogs when they see china/chinese looking fts doing this and even sinkie chinese: Fucking lazy assholes basket all malingering.

Tell me if i am correct.

mozzie curious about dog shit n dying to eat it........