• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Since people cry for LKY so much, why not they die and join him there

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Since you brainwashed sinkies love to cry for LKY , then join him in hell lah...starting with PAP ball licking losers here.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Since you brainwashed sinkies love to cry for LKY , then join him in hell lah...starting with PAP ball licking losers here.

don't be mislead by the cries.. crying is a natural process when a human (with some heart) are exposed to sadly scenes, events and objects. E.g. when the cottage passed the crowds, a auntie who cried and shouted LKY ...would also cried even an unknown casket passes by the street. It does not really mean she misses or loves LKY that much. She could be even a anti pap.
Similarly when I felt the min of silence, and heard the sirens with the last post, I cried, but not for LKY, is just a sad moments that's all :wink:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes in the old days when emperor Mati then all the royal subjects would have to commit Suicide and be buried together....drink poison wine.....some drink willingly and it's considered an honour.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when Chiang Kai Shek and Mao Zedong died, some of their old soldiers killed themselves and joined their great leaders there. why no LKY old comrades or por lan pa joined their great leader there yet ?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i feel sad when i see a cow or pig being sent to slaughter house to be killed.. these animals are innocent..

for some reason, i am very happy when LKY is dead...

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dun think LKY would like that. After spending most of his lifetime building SGP and we ended up dead. He prefers we procreate and make this nation great. Then he would RIP and not stand up.