• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

JW5 is Johnston Chiang Wei Siang?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hannor prove it and who is that? That name isn't Michael Jackson or lky you mention it and you don't need a picture

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
How did this expose come about?

To quote tonychat who failed PSLE English...

'PROOF' IT!
I did a simple search, and discovered that jw5 himself already refuted this "expose" over a year ago, in January last year:

There was a thread in EDMW praising Alex Tan to the skies. After GE2011, Alex approached WP to join as a member. But as a matter of party policy, he has to serve as a volunteer for 2 years first.

Alex was praised for his "high-energy level" and "multi-tasking ability".

But he probably failed his probation.

However, he is still very close to the "true-blue Singaporeans". Jerry is also one of the editors of TRS. The guy behind Anyhowhantam.blogspot (Sir Nelspruit) has also signed off as TRS Facebook Editor.

Surely jw5 or Johnston as a true-blue cadre knows better.
sorry idiot, salah.

I have never even helped the opposition to distribute flyers before in my entire life, let alone a cadre.

And I have no interest at all in Alex either, don't even know who he is. LOL.

Last edited:

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
All "Johnstons" are either used car salesmen or pimps.
This particular one, mentioned a few hours ago in another thread by phouse3:
JW5 is Johnston Chiang Wei Siang.
Another variation of his name is Johnston Anderson Cheong Yew Siang as is stated on his own blog.

His face was captured by the media on WP's open-house during the Punggol by-elections.
seems to be an albino:

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
jw5 is jacys? you sure?

in the old forum jacys and jw5 were separate monikers.

in fact mapaka used to fight with jacys and always brought up the incident of jacys bonking in a cinema

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol.....looks like a right cuntface to me....albino....hahahaha.....almost makes me want to say yes i am scroobal.

Darth Vader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How did this expose come about?
To quote tonychat who failed PSLE English...

'PROOF' IT!

Your online persona as cooleo was a failure. So did all the wayang from your PAP IB peers including krafty when cooleo 'left' this forum.

Some gongkia clown from the PAP IB actually bought InfP using his registered clone CCBCaoPi in an attempt to put my clone CaoPi off but failed. :biggrin:

So did the stoopig owners of these InfP clones :

DorkVader (InfP)
DogVader (InfP)

Question is.... when will they find their balls to post? Hahahaha

jw5

Loyal
Absolutely agree. :wink:

Your online persona as cooleo was a failure. So did all the wayang from your PAP IB peers including krafty when cooleo 'left' this forum.

Some gongkia clown from the PAP IB actually bought InfP using his registered clone CCBCaoPi in an attempt to put my clone CaoPi off but failed. :biggrin:

So did the stoopig owners of these InfP clones :

DorkVader (InfP)
DogVader (InfP)

Question is.... when will they find their balls to post? Hahahaha