• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Huge Crowd of Mourners

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to build a huge crowd of mourners successfully, that is.

A respected public figure posted this:

I was at the bus stop at 7.15 am. I met a NS man.
Me - where are you going
NS - to Yishun camp
Me - will you be at the funeral?
NS - yes. from Yishun, the army transport will take me to Commonwealth. I am a "street liner"
Me - are you responsible to control the crowd?
NS - no. my duty is to salute when the cortege passes by.
That's all.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
A little bird told me all government schools encouraged their students and staff to pay their last respects, a delegation of some 30 odd staffs plus students notwithstanding.

aerobwala

Alfrescian
Loyal
10334309_10152772383002934_972967451979556240_n.jpg

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who would wear school uniform to send off a dead man on a Sunday? Obviously, they were forced to do so. Like it or not. Fuck you. You have to go.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the very least is to let them just come in their school uniforms, wtf to bring schoolbags for, very cum-bersome!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL. Even if they wanted to go for the North Korean style of 'arrowing schoolkids to mourn the Paramount Leader'...

...at least get them better raincoats and store their bags in a dry place. :rolleyes:

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to build a huge crowd of mourners successfully, that is.

A respected public figure posted this:

I was at the bus stop at 7.15 am. I met a NS man.
Me - where are you going
NS - to Yishun camp
Me - will you be at the funeral?
NS - yes. from Yishun, the army transport will take me to Commonwealth. I am a "street liner"
Me - are you responsible to control the crowd?
NS - no. my duty is to salute when the cortege passes by.
That's all.

I can confirm that those who went to line up along the routes of LKY's final journey were organized by PA and their grassroots machinery.

My friend who is a high ranking grasslooter offered to drive me down to the Padang to join his khakis to bid farewell to LKY on Sunday which I refused to accept.