• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Mr Li Hongyi's eulogy for Mr Lee Kuan Yew - PMO Singapore

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crybaby? :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;a_OwafESoIs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_OwafESoIs[/video]

Last edited:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
must look at the script so many times to make a simply speech like this?

This one is a COMPLAIN KING.

HE THINKS HIMSLEF SO PERFECT. FATHER'S ARMY. FATHER'S COUNTRY.

HELL, HE EVEN THINKS EVERY SINKIE NOT UP TO HIS STANDARD MUST BE ENSLAVED.

I CANNOT IMAGINE IF YOU SINKIE ENDED UP WITH A LEADER LIKE HIM IN THE FUTURE.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if the creamtion was private and they closed off the colobarium so no t no one else could be creamted at those times then why invite the press? just keep it private

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
thats why i asked
private ceremony, why the hell need to release the videos etc?
For curious pro-PAP/LKY Sinkies?
And also because LHL can defend himself by saying that PMO is supposed to SERVE the MAJORITY of Sinkies, and the majority "wants" to know more about LHL's sons and nephews, etc.

D

Deleted member 80916

From the body language of the participants, I think Ho Chink is the Strongest amongst all & may become the true pm if Singapore