• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amos Yee family details

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's what LEEgime is famous for. Defamation lawsuits to silence political dissidents.

Let me remind u of the wish of this 17 year old 'kid' and I use that term loosely.

AMOS YEE's quote
“If Lee Hsien Loong wishes to sue me, I will oblige to dance with him. Come at me MOTHERFUCKER!”

JihadiJohn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let me remind u of the wish of this 17 year old 'kid' and I use that term loosely.

AMOS YEE's quote
“If Lee Hsien Loong wishes to sue me, I will oblige to dance with him. Come at me MOTHERFUCKER!”

Yeah so we are all waiting for the grand showdown and Pinky will be a good doggy to obey that boy wishes.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let's check out how filial Anus Yee is...

o3SoKLp.jpg

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The 3 types of allied educators are as follows:
◾School Counsellor who provide social and emotional support to students;
◾AED (Learning and Behavioural Support) who guide the learning of students with special educational needs; and
◾AED (Teaching and Learning) who provide teaching and learning support and assist with pastoral care and Co-curricular Programmes.

Oops....Allied Educator could be any of the above. Meaning Anus Yee's mum could possibly be a School Counsellor! But she can't even counsel her own son to behave like a human being. :rolleyes:

You are a fucking low life scumbag low IQ son of a faggot. By dragging in his family members into this it will not do your masters a favour as more will think how despicable PAP is. You think it's gonna pay off for you to do that? Do the wrong thing, lost the favour and you are replaced by another dog. Given your low IQ it's soon you will be replaced as you are pissing off netizens more than getting them over to PAP side.

Davis, count your blessings no one dragged in your family when your identity got exposed, only your NRIC is revealed.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ANUS YEE insulting both Mr Lee Kuan Yew and Jesus Christ.... "They are both power hungry and malicious but deceive others into thinking they that are compassionate and kind. Their impact and legacy will not last as more and more people find out they are full of bull"

I find it totally nothing wrong with this statement.. It yells out truth.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are a fucking low life scumbag low IQ son of a faggot. By dragging in his family members into this it will not do your masters a favour as more will think how despicable PAP is. You think it's gonna pay off for you to do that? Do the wrong thing, lost the favour and you are replaced by another dog. Given your low IQ it's soon you will be replaced as you are pissing off netizens more than getting them over to PAP side.

Davis, count your blessings no one dragged in your family when your identity got exposed, only your NRIC is revealed.

Let the vile pap IBs do it.
The more the do the more it will turn people off.
I was actually afraid LHL would not arrest Amos.....
Now whatever he does from this point will only hurt his image

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fair enough... it is not nice to drag Amos's family into this. He is almost a grown up kid... he can think for himself.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let the vile pap IBs do it.
The more the do the more it will turn people off.
I was actually afraid LHL would not arrest Amos.....
Now whatever he does from this point will only hurt his image

LHL is clueless on how to run a clean & efficient gov't.

His only role model is his father & LKY is obviously not a good teacher.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LHL is clueless on how to run a clean & efficient gov't.

His only role model is his father & LKY is obviously not a good teacher.

His father's methods are outdated.
Father already mati and cremated and the son still hangs on to the tactics of old.
Either not to savvy or just plain out of touch.
Pinky is in for a rude shock

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparently his mother is a teacher. And it seems like her details are easily available online. How come a teacher never teach her faggot son Amos Yee properly?

Whtiley or Whitney Secondary school.

His CV is here

http://amosyee.tumblr.com/post/102964420643/my-resume

Amos Yee

Cell: 91866915 Email: [email protected]

Professional Summary

Teacher with a strong commitment to student growth, development and academic success. Background in English and Maths instruction. Education Instructor skilled in evaluating the needs of each student and tailoring lesson planning and classroom instruction to encourage academic success. Teacher who applies an extensive background in education to help students achieve lasting success in the classroom and the work place. Optimistic and friendly.Teacher adept at working with those dedicated to lifelong learning. Offers course instruction that expands individual skill sets while cultivating interpersonal communication.

Skills

Motivational techniques
In-depth knowledge of English and Maths
Tolerant
Charismatic
Job training expertise
Able to distinct between a peacock and a goose.
Ability to edit, produce and film videos for educational purposes.
Effective in communication of concepts/ability to teach
Articulate, a great orator
Humorous
Imaginative.
Competency in creating unique and inventive educational tools.

Work History

Teacher 11/2014-Current

Self-employed

Employed a variety of assessment tools and strategies to improve instruction methods.
Instructed students on a variety of skills, including Effective Memorisation techniques, The correct studying method and how to select the perfect assessment book
Assigned lessons and corrected homework.
Advised students on course selection, progress toward graduation and career decisions.
Created curriculum and planned course content and methods of instruction.

Education

High School Diploma: 2014

Zhonghua Secondary School – Serangoon Avenue 3

Nominated for a Humanities Scholarship

Top of the class in secondary 3 and 4

As for E maths, A maths, Chemistry and English
Nov 18th, 2014

Who wants to hire him?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
You shall know them by their fruits.

Bad tree bears bad fruits and must be cast into fire ................
All fruits from LKY tree will be eventually cast into fire too ....

Matthew 7:16-21

16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Let the dead bury the dead. LKY is dead. Let's move on.