• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

massive storm = heavens fucked LKY funeral

political slam dunk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahaha! Really should had rained urine and shit.

I really mean it literally.

Foul bastard on the way to cremation. Just lke burning trash.

Send to rubbish incineration plant more appropriate. CCB LKY.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

the man has passed on so let him rest in peace. If it cannot be done go join him & harrass him from there!!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the man has passed on so let him rest in peace. If it cannot be done go join him & harrass him from there!!

there is no rule that a man who has passed on cannot be harassed again.. did you set this rule???

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal

My post from another thread:
with the heavy downpour, it's difficult to differentiate tears from rain. but for sure, heaven got eyes, and it was crying cats and dogs. :p
Or heaven was peeing on the idiots who worshipped LeeConU.
My sentiments exactly!
icon14.gif

But the word I was thinking of is a Japanese word:

Bukkake
:wink::biggrin::p

In other words, LHL was DELUDED when he said "So perhaps it is appropriate today that at this State Funeral, the heavens opened and cried for him."

It's more likely that he and all those sycophants were DELUGED by "Heaven" in order to HUMILIATE them!

"老天有眼,
善有善报,
恶有恶报,
不是不报,
时辰未到,
时候一到,
一切全报。"

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

We need to keep harassing him because he may be stirred enough to get up.

LKY, a man of utmost integrity, never broke a promise he made, and never made a promise he could not keep.

Keep calm and have faith, my grateful comrade. :smile: