• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Observations And Comments On Mourning Period...Pls Post Here...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well done, kids. Burnt your weekend for a patriotic duty, and getting soaked in the rain.

You have earned yourselves lots of CCA points.

Your school principal will also receive a promotion and pay raise. :biggrin:

CBPbVjZUsAA8PL1.jpg:large

CBPbVkWUQAAtF-f.jpg:large

CBPbVp7UUAARl_l.jpg:large

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who was that guy standing beside Ng Eng Hen inside PH?

He was joking with Hen before the pallbearers march in.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well done, kids. Burnt your weekend for a patriotic duty, and getting soaked in the rain.

As a parent, I am so proud of these children. And I hope that their participation today will etch in their memory forever for having the privilege and honor in showing their last respect to the founding father of Singapore LKY. Yes, it is a sad, rainy day, but nevertheless a proud day for the future of Singapore.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They didn't have a choice. PMO ordered MOE to make sure that students show up to cry. MOE ordered principals. Students become the victims.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As a parent, I am so proud of these children. And I hope that their participation today will etch in their memory forever for having the privilege and honor in showing their last respect to the founding father of Singapore LKY. Yes, it is a sad, rainy day, but nevertheless a proud day for the future of Singapore.

Yeah, as in 'attendance is compulsory'. :rolleyes:

Trust me, I came from SG schools too. Been through these 'volunteer' sai kang before. :wink:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Suet Fern was machiam a nobody compared to HC. Latter was very prominent. Wonder if Suet Fern's papa attended. Am pretty sure Pinky's other in-laws werent present.