• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Paid to pay their respect?

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happening right now, people at Bukit Merah are given goodies bag to stand along the route to honor the grand old man on his final journey. Among the goodies inside the bag is a S$20 NTUC voucher....

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Happening right now, people at Bukit Merah are given goodies bag to stand along the route to honor the grand old man on his final journey. Among the goodies inside the bag is a S$20 NTUC voucher....

This is the downpayment for the coming erection.

BEDOK NTUC was selling stalks of flowers at $2-30 near the community place for paying tributes.
Huat ah!

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
HAHAHHAHAHHHA and FOOK FOOK FOOK FOOK

BLARDY FOOKING TYPICAL

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
RC organized bus loads around my kampong as early as 6.30am this morning, for a moment I thought they all so early go Kwong Meng Sua pray for 清明.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
You never follow? :o

I have my own Ah Gong to pray to :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

On a separate note, the Kwong Meng Sua Phor Kak See so very the crowded this morning, don't know why the management built a multistorey carpark then not build it higher, if not have basement carpark too. Closing the 2nd level of the carpark didn't make much sense as well :o:o:o