• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old map of Sentosa

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
72t0Upp.jpg

Much has changed since then.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
old? isn't that a map from a tourist brochure? fyi most of the locations look the same what year is this from,? you should have posted something say from the year 1900 when it wasn't even called sentosa. so what has changed? mind telling us? Mr know it all

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
old? isn't that a map from a tourist brochure? fyi most of the locations look the same what year is this from,? you should have posted something say from the year 1900 when it wasn't even called sentosa. so what has changed? mind telling us? Mr know it all

Actually there is no old map of Sentosa; there are, however, many old maps of Pulau Belarkan Mati. Also you need to be old enough to know what the hell I am talking about.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually there is no old map of Sentosa; there are, however, many old maps of Pulau Belarkan Mati. Also you need to be old enough to know what the hell I am talking about.

it was pulau blakang mati, not belarkan mati. the old map is here.

image.jpg