• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If snap erection is held in May, PAP will lose the erection....

jw5

Loyal
Sideswipe may be right. :o

for the fastest of snap election, based on precedent, it takes the shortest 6-8 weeks from the release of the election boundaries to voting day. if they are shameless enough, their election slogan might be let's vote one more or one last time for the founding prime minster.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
for the fastest of snap election, based on precedent, it takes the shortest 6-8 weeks from the release of the election boundaries to voting day. if they are shameless enough, their election slogan might be let's vote one more or one last time for the founding prime minister.

Why not..."My father had chosen me to lead Singapore" or die die work for sympathy votes..

"Vote PaP. My father's last wish" LoL

Shameless.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
for the fastest of snap election, based on precedent, it takes the shortest 6-8 weeks from the release of the election boundaries to voting day. if they are shameless enough, their election slogan might be let's vote one more or one last time for the founding prime minister.

Time is against LHL. People will soon forget about LKY when the bills start coming in. I expect the elections to be held be very soon. They may not even wait for National Day:confused:

Dreamer1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Expect at least 5-10% vote swing in PAP's favour.

PAP has, and is the only party for Singaporeans!

I think we will be back to 100% PAP dominance in the House again! Majullah PAP! Ah Gong can smile and rest in peace, as he looks down upon us from Heaven!

Brother John, sorry to disappont you on your saddest day when Ah Gong went to meet with Almighty God Allah Jehovah,pl do take good care.
My humble prediction is 40% to 60%, PAP may form a minority government since it is ultra rich, Singapore will go down all the way after the coming General Elections, you all must pray harder.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Brother John, sorry to disappont you on your saddest day when Ah Gong went to meet with Almighty God Allah Jehovah,pl do take good care.
My humble prediction is 40% to 60%, PAP may form a minority government since it is ultra rich, Singapore will go down all the way after the coming General Elections, you all must pray harder.

This week witnessed the outpouring of respect by Singaporeans from all walks of life ; from the young to the very old. Most of them came because they knew either from the media or personal encounters that LKY was a great leader and had done a lot for Singapore. The facts cannot lie. If there is going to be a General Election this year, the PAP will return to power with an overwhelming percentage of votes. Call it sympathy votes or awareness votes; whatever.. the passing of LKY gave the nation a reason to believe him and his party.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hokay, that is the signal for me to get busy with more kopi sessions... Vote the PAP out!

Yup, I can bet every dollar that the Opps are now thinking really hard on how to counter this tide of "LKY fever" in this coming GE.

The Amos ' pony trick backfired... especially when he screwed the Christian religion.. so be careful if the Opps wants him to be the poster boy.

Chaim did a great favor to PAP... but he did out of his good heart. So, don't fry him.

So, look like the Kopi Sessions are going to take even longer than the week-long mourning period.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

there will be 2 parties.. FAP 1 and FAP 2.

FAP 1 may do a order 66 on FAP 2.

FAP 2 seek help from external help.

Stormtroopers steps in, US rangers steps in. Your turn to play call of duty Sinkieland.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
there will be 2 parties.. FAP 1 and FAP 2.

FAP 1 may do a order 66 on FAP 2.

FAP 2 seek help from external help.

Stormtroopers steps in, US rangers steps in. Your turn to play call of duty Sinkieland.

I don't know what sort of crap you are smoking to get high. Our PAP is as united as ever before. Ah Gong's passing has made everyone more emotional and willing to close ranks in order to ensure PAP remains dominant till the end of days.