• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

If snap erection is held in May, PAP will lose the erection....

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Here's why.......

Past performance is not an indication of present and future performance.

The erectorate is mature enough to know that......

From the past week of mourning, it has become glaringly clear that the people BELIEVES the country has always been run by LKY......till his death on 23 Mar 2015.

It seems apparent no one remembers that GCT was the Prime Minister for 10 years after that and LHL becomes the PM up till now, still is.......but it seems nobody remembers these facts at all.

So, here's the prediction.........

If snap erection is to be held in May, PAP will lose the erection....BIG TIME.

But PAP has to hold the erection bef Medishield Life comes to force by end of this year, or it will lose even more.

If you guys want more crystal clear predictions from Sinkie, I'm sorry, you guys have to pay for them.....:biggrin:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sympathy votes are popular and powerful. Don't underestimate it.

It's not sympathy, but gratitude and most Singaporeans have learnt to speak with forked tongues and put on a mask.

Come erection time, if the PAP is so stoopig to hold snap erection, trust me, it will lose miserably.

Most important is to allow everyone to soak in the one week propaganda and turn the volume up until the record is played like a broken record. For those not able to celebrate, they will celebrate with the ballot box. For those that are drummed day in day out the propaganda, their patience will run out. When there is final closure, the people will wake up and move on to embrace the new era.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's not sympathy, but gratitude and most Singaporeans have learnt to speak with forked tongues and put on a mask.

Come erection time, if the PAP is so stoopig to hold snap erection, trust me, it will lose miserably.

Most important is to allow everyone to soak in the one week propaganda and turn the volume up until the record is played like a broken record. For those not able to celebrate, they will celebrate with the ballot box. For those that are drummed day in day out the propaganda, their patience will run out. When there is final closure, the people will wake up and move on to embrace the new era.

Expect at least 5-10% vote swing in PAP's favour.

The 24/7 media tribute by mainstream media will remind the sinkies how good PAP has been for the past 50 years. The trade unions and People's Association will remind the sinkies that on the ground, the opposition are only good at doing nothing except complaining. The real work of making your life better is still with PAP. Who will fight for labour rights and ensure you get your pay? You think WP can do it or has even made any attempts? Who will organize your neighbourhood activities and provide financial help? SDP provided squat!

PAP has, and is the only party for Singaporeans!

I think we will be back to 100% PAP dominance in the House again! Majullah PAP! Ah Gong can smile and rest in peace, as he looks down upon us from Heaven!

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not looking forward to 100% PAP dominance in the House. Honestly, looking back the last few decades at PAP's record, I shudder to think whether we should surrender 100% to a despotic gahmen!

I expect more opposition members in the coming elections.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your poll is incorrect.

The 24/7 media tribute by mainstream media will remind the sinkies how good PAP has been for the past 50 years. The trade unions and People's Association will remind the sinkies that on the ground, the opposition are only good at doing nothing except complaining.
The Opposition message is not out yet. Wait till the writ is dropped. Walla ...the attacks start. This time, the WP and the Opposition Coalition will beat the PAP. The message is simple - PAP screw-up the lives of sinkees. Over the years, there are enough examples to highlight.

The real work of making your life better is still with PAP. Who will fight for labour rights and ensure you get your pay? You think WP can do it or has even made any attempts? Who will organize your neighbourhood activities and provide financial help? SDP provided squat!
The question to ask sinkees is 'Has your life improved since the last election?' The resounding answer is NO.

Party for sinkees? Yes, indeed ...by giving our jobs to foreigners, by giving free education to foreigners, by letting foreigners off for crimes while meting out harsh punishments on sinkees, by allowing foreigners to berate sinkees, by giving priorities to foreigners ....
do I need to say more?

I think we will be back to 100% PAP dominance in the House again! Majullah PAP! Ah Gong can smile and rest in peace, as he looks down upon us from Heaven!
Old Fart is in hell, being punished harshly for gross misdeeds against sinkees.
PAP is history. You better run road now or you will be tried for treason, like your masters.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not looking forward to 100% PAP dominance in the House. Honestly, looking back the last few decades at PAP's record, I shudder to think whether we should surrender 100% to a despotic gahmen!

I expect more opposition members in the coming elections.

We want an Opposition coalition to be the next government, no more PAP. Anyone But PAP (ABP) campaign.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
We want an Opposition coalition to be the next government, no more PAP. Anyone But PAP (ABP) campaign.

we want CPF to be restored back to 55. no less. there is a wide band of sinkies who reached time for maturity payout. fail us and you will be booted out.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The 24/7 media tribute by mainstream media will remind the sinkies how good PAP has been for the past 50 years. The trade unions and People's Association will remind the sinkies that on the ground, the opposition are only good at doing nothing except complaining. The real work of making your life better is still with PAP. Who will fight for labour rights and ensure you get your pay? You think WP can do it or has even made any attempts? Who will organize your neighbourhood activities and provide financial help? SDP provided squat!

Don't think so.......they may to summon Ah Gong from the ashes!...just say the password, " Mee siam main hum" or "tin Pei Lin" ( oh shit! I have to go to the toilet again!)....

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
His death has healed the rift between the PAP and good honest souls hoodwinked by lies spouted by devious opposition hoodlums. We expect a landslide victory for the PAP should they decide to call snap elections.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Be it the PAP led Government or a Coalition led Government, Singapore shall prevail as long as her citizens worked together like how their predecessors did in the past.

Over the last few days of deep reflection, it has dawned upon me that we Singaporeans are able to set aside our differences and stand together in times of crisis; we are a nation capable of giving and looking out for one another; we were graciously tolerant to minor inconveniences to our brothers and sisters of different creed and race.

Had it not been the large influx of foreigners and the perceived preferential treatment towards them, that ugly side of our nature wouldn't have manifested itself. We have been brought up well, we have been taught well. As long as we stand together as one in unity, be it in hardship or prosperity, we shall prevail!

It is exactly like our Sammyboy Spirit! It shall prevail!

Altogether now!!! HUAAAAAAT AH!!!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
We expect a landslide victory for the PAP should they decide to call snap elections.

Until the sycophants are uprooted from the ranks, any party will fail and fail miserably.

群龙无首,必有殃极。

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Forgive me if I sound stoopid :p

Hope I don't sound like a draft Singaporean.
If one's father passed away , shouldn't one or famiLEE members stay at the wake ?
Instead he was at his GRC thanking his "supporters" .
Can't he just wait till the funeral is over ?
He even posted his gratitude on Facebook :rolleyes:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

...It seems apparent no one remembers that GCT was the Prime Minister for 10 years after that and LHL becomes the PM up till now, still is.......but it seems nobody remembers these facts at all.

Not forgotten but remembered as only a "seat warmer" :biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They knew that he was dying. So they must have made some plans prior to his death,

for the fastest of snap election, based on precedent, it takes the shortest 6-8 weeks from the release of the election boundaries to voting day. if they are shameless enough, their election slogan might be let's vote one more or one last time for the founding prime minister.