• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Trains, buses and checkpoints to be halted for minute of silence tomorrow

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TRAINS, BUSES AND CHECKPOINTS TO BE HALTED FOR MINUTE OF SILENCE TOMORROW
Post date:
28 Mar 2015 - 10:18pm

On Sunday at 4pm, a minute of silence is going to be observed all around Singapore at 4pm to show respect for Mr Lee Kuan Yew who's state funeral is occurring tomorrow.
All buses, trains and checkpoint checks will be halted for 1 minute during this time and sirens around Singapore will mark the start and end of the minute of silence.
Trains will be stopped at stations and buses at interchanges will be halted. Announcements will be made on board and at stations while notice boards will display notices to observe a minute of silence.
Here is the full statement from the State Funeral Organising Committee:
5APMzCa.jpg
hxMvkZH.jpg

Tags:
Current Affairs

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
OH pls ....give me a fucking break

just like in bamgkok..at 8am and 6pm, all thais must stand still while the national song is playing out loud from the speaker..

I give you an idea, how about in the cinema, play the LKY clip with songs and everyone stand up..

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OH pls ....give me a fucking break

just like in bamgkok..at 8am and 6pm, all thais must stand still while the national song is playing out loud from the speaker..

I give you an idea, how about in the cinema, play the LKY clip with songs and everyone stand up..

Shh... don't give them any ideas. :wink: