• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Look who else are here to pay their last respect to LKY

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
10926358_10152770149842934_7839516145904729065_o.jpg

10998314_10152770149867934_3941902390755098689_o.jpg

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
what do I see in this video?

Not the VIP dignity nor the dictator coffin but poor slavery NSF cheap workers which has been abused by PAP for manpower?

NSF is for defense of Singapore but NOT for a political party to abuse and use a ordinary MP title office holder. For this I fuck PAP and go die in hell fire LKY.

[video=youtube;G5Pp7hDp35E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G5Pp7hDp35E[/video]

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
talking about bhutan, i have a friend whose daughter married a man from bhutan...:o

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Crown Prince, popularly known to the people of Bhutan as 'Dasho Khesar', accompanied his father in his many tours throughout the Kingdom to meet and speak to the people. He also officially represented Bhutan on several international events. On 8 May 2002, he represented Bhutan at the 27th UN General Assembly and made his first speech to the United Nations where he addressed issues related to the welfare of millions of children around the globe to world leaders.[SUP][6][/SUP] He attended Thai King Bhumibol Adulyadej's 60th Anniversary Celebrations on 12–13 June 2006 in Bangkok along with royals from 25 countries.[SUP][6][/SUP] The youngest of the visiting royals, the 26-year-old prince caused a sensation, giving rise to a legion of female fans in Thailand. The Thai press dubbed him "Prince Charming," publishing his photograph and running stories about him as well as Bhutan for several weeks after the event.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He attended Thai King Bhumibol Adulyadej's 60th Anniversary Celebrations on 12–13 June 2006 in Bangkok along with royals from 25 countries.[6] The youngest of the visiting royals, the 26-year-old prince caused a sensation, giving rise to a legion of female fans in Thailand. The Thai press dubbed him "Prince Charming," publishing his photograph and running stories about him as well as Bhutan for several weeks after the event.

What about their own Thai prince???