• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Look who else are here to pay their last respect to LKY

JOKERCHEW

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are very Happy people.

Attachments

• 400px-Bhutan_Gross_National_Happiness.jpeg
    400px-Bhutan_Gross_National_Happiness.jpeg
    19.7 KB · Views: 538

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Queen is pretty, yes we all know.

This the the Queen mother, i.e mother of the current King and she is in her 50s!

[video=youtube;T5gogocr10c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5gogocr10c[/video]

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Queen is pretty, yes we all know.

This the the Queen mother, i.e mother of the current King and she is in her 50s!

[video=youtube;T5gogocr10c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5gogocr10c[/video]
Reminds me of Lily Neo, who is around 60:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why he cut his hair botak? Now look like prc construction worker.

he has medical condition called Scalp Psoriasis it itches a lot so the wife ordered him to shave bald. now it is already 3rd week and hair start to grow but wife said go back home must shave again

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
their King cuts a very tenacious and imposing figure. in comparison, our new Emperor looks weak and sissy.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
the bugger come here to update his DBS bankbook because his country dont hv this service. this is what happen when you dont transact with international banks.